Why Do Guys Never Want To Take You On Dates?

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
You've just been dating the wrong guys Katrina , I believe in treating a lady like a queen . Good old fashioned values , respect , honesty, caring , holding doors open for them , opening car doors for them but also giving her space when she wants . I believe that what you give is what you get back .Just enjoying each others company and having fun together , having lots of laughs .
Whoever the guy is that will have you buy there side should consider themselves very lucky.
Absolutely this!

C

Ciao Baby

Is it just me or does anyone else find the following line quite ironical given the context of this thread?
'Whoever the guy is that will have you "buy" there side should consider themselves very lucky'
😂🤣😀 20191216_082631.jpg

S

SilverSurfer44

Im sure lots of WL are going to sleep with someone at night partnered. I would think partner rates would be higher than normal given they would have to handle/serve men generally to work with them all day.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Ciao Baby

I would like 2 suggest that any1 considering getting their 2 cents worth in read this thread in it's entirety at least once so as not 2 take things out of context.
That also includes the feeble minded Muppets who will agree with absolutely anything however ridiculous a lady posts on this forum in the hope of getting on their good side.
Being a yes man reflects badly on the rest of us who actually possess a spine.

T

Tania Admin

I would like 2 suggest that any1 considering getting their 2 cents worth in read this thread in it's entirety at least once so as not 2 take things out of context.
That also includes the feeble minded Muppets who will agree with absolutely anything however ridiculous a lady posts on this forum in the hope of getting on their good side.
Being a yes man reflects badly on the rest of us who actually possess a spine.
I would like to suggest to yourself, other members (ladies and gents) and staff as well, Please read all posts and then read them again and again if you are going to reply.
Please correct me if I am wrong @Mrs Langtrees
1: Sometimes someone may not have worded their post or reply quite right. They may have difficulty with the English language, expressing their thoughts in written form or be misconstrued.
2: Rudeness is always unacceptable
3: Bullying is unacceptable
4: All are welcome to express their thoughts, feelings and opinions on our Forum but please read above 3 points.

This is a Fun, "Friendly" and Educational Forum, everyone is welcome and we all need to be open minded and non judgemental.

Thank you

jLorenzo Photography

Fine Art & Commercial Photographer,
Silver Member
Ever time I start dating someone they never want to put effort in to take you on dates ,but they say they want a relationship, what is this about ?
So confused. I though guys would love to do nice things with you. But always have excuses and blame you for your behaviour . Is this someone just leading you up the garden path & full of shit . ?
For one, some women put way too much pressure on the guy to take them somewhere that he cannot afford, or just do not feel comfortable enough yet to go out (hence an awkward person who lack social skills (you can thank the digital age for that)). However, I will say this is not the case all the time just a small percentage. What I do is go on a lunch date to see what the person is like, if that goes well then it's a dinner date. The main reason some guys won't go on a date is the cost they do not want to spend the $$$. Let them pick the place as they should know what they can and can't afford.

stovo82

Diamond Member
Kat works as a working lady but it is just a job.
She wants the normal relationship and have a special someone in her life.
Wow look at Kat's amazing body, lovely hair and she wears stunning dresses.
She sounds like she has a strong personality and she would be the dominant one in a relationship.

John Smithl

Legend Member
Ever time I start dating someone they never want to put effort in to take you on dates ,but they say they want a relationship, what is this about ?
So confused. I though guys would love to do nice things with you. But always have excuses and blame you for your behaviour . Is this someone just leading you up the garden path & full of shit . ?
Bringing this back on topic, do you have specific examples of what has happened on the dates?

C

Ciao Baby

I would like to suggest to yourself, other members (ladies and gents) and staff as well, Please read all posts and then read them again and again if you are going to reply.
Please correct me if I am wrong @Mrs Langtrees
1: Sometimes someone may not have worded their post or reply quite right. They may have difficulty with the English language, expressing their thoughts in written form or be misconstrued.
2: Rudeness is always unacceptable
3: Bullying is unacceptable
4: All are welcome to express their thoughts, feelings and opinions on our Forum but please read above 3 points.

This is a Fun, "Friendly" and Educational Forum, everyone is welcome and we all need to be open minded and non judgemental.

Thank you
It would b worth considering cutting & pasting the above message 2 the beginning of every new thread started Tania 😳

T

Tania Admin

Kat works as a working lady but it is just a job.
She wants the normal relationship and have a special someone in her life.
Wow look at Kat's amazing body, lovely hair and she wears stunning dresses.
She sounds like she has a strong personality and she would be the dominant one in a relationship.
The problem a lot of people run into, I believe, is they keep going for The same type of person.
If you go for the same type of person you will be treated the same.
Look outside the square.
A good thing to remember is you can't have two Yin's or 2 Yang's. One person will be more extroverted/dominant etc and one the opposite. That's A natural balance.

John Smithl

Legend Member
The problem a lot if people run into, I believe, is they keep going for The same type of person.
If you go for the same type of person you will be treated the same.
Look outside the square.
A good thing to remember is you can't have two Yin's or 2 Yang's. One person will be more extroverted/dominant etc and one the opposite. That's A natural balance.
100% agree, and the dynamic changes and evolves with each person in the relationship, life circumstances, time, etc

Taylor Tara

Authoress of Tara Memoirs
Gold Member
Dates are apparently complicated these days! If they take you out for lunch or dinner, the food preferences are endless! Vegetarian, vegan, paleo, keto, halal, kosher, no carbs...... Arghh! Or maybe boring if you just want a salad, or too costly when you want the lobster! Don't complicate dating life, go on a date who really wants to know you more, already knowing what you like to eat.
Oh, don't forget to buy them a meal back another time! You can learn a lot from food preferences and conversations while having a great meal. :cool:
Have to say, I had a three hour breakfast with a guy on Sunday. I wouldn't say it was a date, it was a lovely 3hours of constant chatter. Going over his writings and lots of other topics. It has been a long time since I have done this as well as laughed so much. Had a really nice time. 🙂

Rosie Nuru

Nuru Guru
Legend Member
Have to say, I had a three hour breakfast with a guy on Sunday. I wouldn't say it was a date, it was a lovely 3hours of constant chatter. Going over his writings and lots of other topics. It has been a long time since I have done this as well as laughed so much. Had a really nice time. 🙂
Who wouldn't have a nice time with you Tara my love! You ate a fascinating lady with a full mind of great stories and lovely for company! I admire you so much xxx