Why Do Guys Never Want To Take You On Dates?

Madmax1700

Legend Member
Ever time I start dating someone they never want to put effort in to take you on dates ,but they say they want a relationship, what is this about ?
So confused. I though guys would love to do nice things with you. But always have excuses and blame you for your behaviour . Is this someone just leading you up the garden path & full of shit . ?
Because we rather take you to bed 😂😂👍

bianca2001

love being massaged and giving massages!
Silver Member
my parents never let me on dates but i turned out to be bi anyway so slept with gfs, so don't feel confident about dating a man even though they are hot :hotphoto:

SashaL

Bronze Member
I have the same problem. These days guys want to take you straight to bed and if you don't want they have a lot girls who will want. Even if they're not as pretty as you, they don't care. It's pathetic

T

Tania Admin

I have the same problem. These days guys want to take you straight to bed and if you don't want they have a lot girls who will want. Even if they're not as pretty as you, they don't care. It's pathetic
Not all guys are like that. I tell my friends "if you go for the same type of guy you will get the same treatment". A couple of them actually recently realised there is something to what I said and are now very happy in their relationships, which started with dating 1st :)

Osman

Gold Member

That's mainly because "these days", many girls are only too happy to jump into bed straight away. When I was younger, men had to do certain things to get laid, these days guys can do whatever they want and still get laid. Women are partly to blame for the way men behave these days.

A normal guy will do whatever it takes to get laid, no use in complaining about it, it's what men are designed to do. If they didn't have that libido, nothing would happen so far as procreation is concerned. If men were made to pull their heads in and behave better in order to get sex, they'd do it. If women reward them with sex no matter what they do, then what can we expect?

I'm "old school". I much prefer finding out if I like a woman first before going to bed with them. These days, men and women hop into bed with each other first, and then find out later if they like each other. Herein lies the reasons many relationships don't last like they used to.

Osman

Gold Member
Not all guys are like that. I tell my friends "if you go for the same type of guy you will get the same treatment". A couple of them actually recently realised there is something to what I said and are now very happy in their relationships, which started with dating 1st :)

Could not agree more. My female friends never like to hear this, but if you allow a guy to behave badly and reward him with sex, then that guy will continue to treat you like crap. If they want sex and you don't, and they tell you they can get it elsewhere, just say "Fine, see ya later". You'll be happy you did.

The amazing thing is women can have as much upper hand as they like in a relationship if they just played it smart. Making the guy wait for the right moment is all part of the respect process, and respect for each other is what it's all about. If women go for guys who disrespect them, then they really shouldn't complain they've ended up with that type of guy.

bianca2001

love being massaged and giving massages!
Silver Member
That's mainly because "these days", many girls are only too happy to jump into bed straight away. When I was younger, men had to do certain things to get laid, these days guys can do whatever they want and still get laid. Women are partly to blame for the way men behave these days.

A normal guy will do whatever it takes to get laid, no use in complaining about it, it's what men are designed to do. If they didn't have that libido, nothing would happen so far as procreation is concerned. If men were made to pull their heads in and behave better in order to get sex, they'd do it. If women reward them with sex no matter what they do, then what can we expect?

I'm "old school". I much prefer finding out if I like a woman first before going to bed with them. These days, men and women hop into bed with each other first, and then find out later if they like each other. Herein lies the reasons many relationships don't last like they used to.
who do people go to bed first now but not in the other era? :rolleyes:
never gone to bed with a boy/man in my life but they touched my boobs in the swimming pool and when kissing when i did homework with them so i guess if i did ever decide to date guys they might expect sex first.
my lesbian gfs began kissing me first for a few days and then became sex when i slept over usually within a week of the first kisses

SashaL

Bronze Member
I know it, but it seems impossible to change the type of guys, who are attracted to me...

Sure, I think the same - it's girls' blame, because there are too many who let guys do everything. But it's usually because low self esteem, I know when I used to be younger I was similar and now it changed when I know my worth

Osman

Gold Member
I know it, but it seems impossible to change the type of guys, who are attracted to me...

Sure, I think the same - it's girls' blame, because there are too many who let guys do everything. But it's usually because low self esteem, I know when I used to be younger I was similar and now it changed when I know my worth

The first comment is mistake number 1 that women make when it comes to men. They want to change them, as if it's some kind of challenge or something. Men do not change. They may temper their approach a little as they mature, but they will always remain that guy you met all those years ago. So don't latch onto an arsehole and think you're going to mould him into the perfect partner, it never happens. Those things you found so attractive when you first met become problems later on. As they say in the classics, women marry men hoping they will change, and they don't. Men marry women hoping they won't change, but they do.

The second comment about self esteem is a good one. I've never experienced it so it's hard for me to appreciate. I was recently involved in a domestic violence incident where I came to the assistance of a girl screaming for help. Apparently she'd gone looking for her "boyfriend" of 4 years and caught him in bed with another female, and he assaulted her and smashed her mobile phone. Won't tell the full story, but while we waited for the police to arrive, she told me a few things as she began to calm down.

This wasn't the first time he'd assaulted her, but she kept going back to him. Then she told me he'd actually done time in prison for various offences including assault. When I asked why she doesn't leave him, the big thing that concerned her was blubbering to me "I'll never get another boyfriend".

I'm looking at a girl somewhere in early to mid 20s, seemed to have a nice body, seemed to have a nice personality, and through all the tears certainly looked to have a pretty face. To say she couldn't get another boyfriend was just horse shit. I don't think it's low self esteem, but more a fatal attraction to arseholes that many women seem to have. Her biggest worry was not that she was just assaulted, it was that she could lose her boyfriend. I'll never understand.

It has annoyed me for many years but it seems nothing will ever change. What hold do arseholes like this have over women? Just the other day I'm out for a walk and I see a car pull up outside his place and an attractive blonde girl gets out and heads into the property. I just thought to myself, "Best of luck sweetheart, you're probably going to need it".

Night Elvis

Bronze Member
Ever time I start dating someone they never want to put effort in to take you on dates ,but they say they want a relationship, what is this about ?
So confused. I though guys would love to do nice things with you. But always have excuses and blame you for your behaviour . Is this someone just leading you up the garden path & full of shit . ?
Yeah, you may be dating the wrong guys.
I love to take girls on dates, not to say I'm not nervous but it's fun and it's the best way to get to know someone.

GeordieLad

Regardless of being a WL or not, if your out on a date she deserves respect and your consideration. If we were all more appreciative of each other the world would be a less f$$ked up place

S

SilverSurfer44

just get married forget dating

Last edited by a moderator:

SashaL

Bronze Member
The first comment is mistake number 1 that women make when it comes to men. They want to change them, as if it's some kind of challenge or something. Men do not change. They may temper their approach a little as they mature, but they will always remain that guy you met all those years ago. So don't latch onto an arsehole and think you're going to mould him into the perfect partner, it never happens. Those things you found so attractive when you first met become problems later on. As they say in the classics, women marry men hoping they will change, and they don't. Men marry women hoping they won't change, but they do.
I wasn't talking about changing men but the type of men I like. Fortunately I know it's stupid to start relationship hoping other person will change their personality ;)

Col Thims

Conk
Silver Member
Being a product of the sixties dating was the only way to secure some pleasure.
You had to earn the right being gentlemanly and sincere.
It is much easier today with apps but I miss the effort we had to do.
But I still value the getting to know aspect of the relationship, and dating was the only way to do it.
New technology screws us all and not in a good way.

Payel Dey

Beauty Expert
Silver Member
Interesting answers here. I much prefer taking the time to date someone and get to know them. The range of dates that you can arrange will actually tell you a lot about the person you are dating from your own intuition. And who said dates have to involve huge expense??? Some dates can cost you very little but the experience can bring you a whole lot closer to understanding the person you are with.
truly interesting.