Why Do Guys Never Want To Take You On Dates?

C

Crimson Idol No More

Awwww Hurted my feelings... :)

Loads of women these days wont settle though.. Plus women these days don't like boring men.
I am quite intrigued to know when exactly did women 'like boring men'???
And if there ever was such a time you certainly missed the boat mate cos you woulda been beating them of with a big fucking stick!!! 🤣

Down boy

Gold Member
Awwww Hurted my feelings... :)

Loads of women these days wont settle though.. Plus women these days don't like boring men.
Even better then. Would make one lift their game so they don’t end up with the boring women who put up with boring men. Two choices, be a victim and think it’s all too hard and don’t change or embrace it and improve your personality and quality of life. I’d choose the latter.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I am quite intrigued to know when exactly did women 'like boring men'???
And if there ever was such a time you certainly missed the boat mate cos you woulda been beating them of with a big f**king stick!!! 🤣

LOL smart ass... :)

I would not be beating women with anything, I would invite women on board and enjoy themselves. not be talking about violence towards them!

John Smithl

Legend Member

Lol...
Yes, people don't need to settle, regardless of gender.
People don't tend to like dishonesty, shallowness of intellect, Feebleness...

Even better then. Would make one lift their game so they don’t end up with the boring women who put up with boring men. Two choices, be a victim and think it’s all too hard and don’t change or embrace it and improve your personality and quality of life. I’d choose the latter.
Agree! Even if that means being alone

C

Crimson Idol No More

Hmmmm keep on replying.... My Mission is getting closer!
May I suggest that a more satisfying & even worthy mission than reaching 10,000 meaningless & absolutely pointless & irrelevant posts on an internet sex forum would be to get a fucking life mate?? 😩

Phoebe

Legend Member
May I suggest that a more satisfying & even worthy mission than reaching 10,000 meaningless & absolutely pointless & irrelevant posts on an internet sex forum would be to get a f**king life mate?? 😩

Buddy I have a life....... One day I wont log in here.. and that will be me. BUT right now life has be chained to a PC and Desk but not for long.

C

Crimson Idol No More

Buddy I have a life....... One day I wont log in here.. and that will be me. BUT right now life has be chained to a PC and Desk but not for long.
Yeah righto mate
Whatever you say but please save the justification for your own actions and/or inactions for yourself because I simply do not give a frogs fat ass. 😴

Phoebe

Legend Member
Yeah righto mate
Whatever you say but please save the justification for your own actions and/or inactions for yourself because I simply do not give a frogs fat ass. 😴

I have never ever seen a fat frog never mind a fat frogs ass.. care to post one please.. :)

Taylor Tara

Authoress of Tara Memoirs
Gold Member
I must think differently.
I reckon dating now would be great fun. I like women who know what they want and don’t mind telling you. Hazy recollections from 1827 when I last dated involved not a lot of communication and were often very conservative events. Now that I’m older my prime focus wouldn’t be wether we hooked up at the end of the night, it would be about having a good time.

Phoebe

Legend Member
Try it and let me know how it goes. ,,🤔

My next relationship, I want marriage. being single these days has its rewards more than any time in the past, but human beings were not designed to be single creatures, something about a voice and opposable thumbs... but my next relationship I want marriage.

C

Crimson Idol No More

My next relationship, I want marriage. being single these days has its rewards more than any time in the past, but human beings were not designed to be single creatures, something about a voice and opposable thumbs... but my next relationship I want marriage.
Great story mate & best of luck with every single one of your fantasies!

Taylor Tara

Authoress of Tara Memoirs
Gold Member
I sincerely hope you find what you are looking for. With all It's up's and downs it will be beautiful. Fingers crossed for you ❤

C

Crimson Idol No More

I have lived every one of my fantasies out.
[/QUOTE]
Of course you have mate & that is undoubtedly the reason why you have made almost 8000 mundane, irrelevant & boring as bat shit posts on an internet sex forum!

Phoebe

Legend Member
Of course you have mate & that is no doubt the reason why you have 8000 mundane

Of course you have mate & that is undoubtedly the reason why you have made almost 8000 mundane, irrelevant & boring as bat shit posts on an internet sex forum!

Yep... good hey.... :) but hey most of those I have been actually at work... :) so some muppet is paying me to be on here!

C

Crimson Idol No More

Yep... good hey.... :) but hey most of those I have been actually at work... :) so some muppet is paying me to be on here!
That sounds like a t
Wow I truly never realized that a career at Macca's would have such perks! 🤣

Farha Writer

Gold Member
Ever time I start dating someone they never want to put effort in to take you on dates ,but they say they want a relationship, what is this about ?
So confused. I though guys would love to do nice things with you. But always have excuses and blame you for your behaviour . Is this someone just leading you up the garden path & full of shit . ?
I think, if a person really likes you and wants to be with you, he will definitely put some effort into making you happy :)

GeordieLad

Ever time I start dating someone they never want to put effort in to take you on dates ,but they say they want a relationship, what is this about ?
So confused. I though guys would love to do nice things with you. But always have excuses and blame you for your behaviour . Is this someone just leading you up the garden path & full of shit . ?
Surely dating is finding out what a possible lifelong partner likes and dislikes. If you mesh spiritually as well a physically, therefore it is a vital part of being in a relationship

S

SilverSurfer44

My friend tipped beer all over me, twice in the month cause I told her friends we had good sex and likes it. Im fucken done like a t-bone steak overcooked. Now she texts after having told her friend tell me to leave the house or they would get the poilice.......three days later her text is that she enjoyed pouring beer over me and thought it was fun, she loved it !!