Why Do Guys Never Want To Take You On Dates?

C

Ciao Baby

That's a fact , it happened in QLD .
It happened to a guy I used to work with here in WA however the point I am making is that statistically to win div 1 the odds are something like 70,000000 to 1 Christ only knows what the odds of 3 x division 1 wins would b.
So yeah babe anything is possible but it ain't possible without a ticket in the draw πŸ˜‰

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
SINCE WHEN DID YOU BECOME ThE EXPERT !
It happened to a guy I used to work with here in WA however the point I am making is that statistically to win div 1 the odds are something like 70,000000 to 1 Christ only knows what the odds of 3 x division 1 wins would b.
So yeah babe anything is possible but it ain't possible without a ticket in the draw πŸ˜‰
Obviously you have a gambling problem , you will buy a ticket in lotto but wont even pay for a lady that you ask on a date !πŸ‘Ώ

Katrina Kiss

Legend Member
Please don't call me Babe , my name is Katrina. πŸ’‹ 😘

C

Ciao Baby

SINCE WHEN DID YOU BECOME ThE EXPERT !

Obviously you have a gambling problem , you will buy a ticket in lotto but wont even pay for a lady that you ask on a date !πŸ‘Ώ
Don't wanna burst ur balloon babe but it's the ladies usually ask me out on the date πŸ˜‰

C

Ciao Baby

After reading ur earlier posts in this thread Katrina I can't help but wonder if u r able 2 even see the difference between a booking & a date?

Katrina Kiss

Legend Member
After reading ur earlier posts in this thread Katrina I can't help but wonder if u r able 2 even see the difference between a booking & a date?
What do u think is the difference ? Have you dated much ?

Katrina Kiss

Legend Member
What do think is the difference between a booking & a date Jamie ? 😘

Katrina Kiss

Legend Member
Oh I apologize I didn't realize you charge extra 4 sum1 2 b called darling or babe Katrina? 🀭
U r putting words in my mouth I never mentioned extra . U realy have a chip on your shoulders when it comes to ladies in the sex industry !

Katrina Kiss

Legend Member
You've just been dating the wrong guys Katrina , I believe in treating a lady like a queen . Good old fashioned values , respect , honesty, caring , holding doors open for them , opening car doors for them but also giving her space when she wants . I believe that what you give is what you get back .Just enjoying each others company and having fun together , having lots of laughs .
Whoever the guy is that will have you buy there side should consider themselves very lucky.
You are so sweet . Hope to meet you one day. XX 😘