Damonii

Silver Member
Hi Damonii, i think a lot of w/l would not make you feel embarrassed about your situation and whilst i can understand your situation, their are things you can do to help. I was 126kg a little while ago and now i am 91kg, fitter than ever, diabetes under control and enjoying life to the full. Please pm me and if i can help, i will.

Thanks Cruiser but I have come to terms with myself. I go to the gym regularly and eat a healthy calorie deficit diet and have been doing this for about a year now. I also tried Duromine (my doctors idea) I weight about 140kg, sure I would love to get rid of some fat around my gut, but I lived in Japan for a bit and climbed 3 mountains (two of which my "athletic friends" gave up on at the halfway point camp) I also can lift a small car off the ground and love being able to do the "lift in the air hug" to my female friends with one arm (Hell I lifted a 6 foot + muscle bound celebrity with one arm and he was stunned). I try to focus on what makes me awesome, not the things I cannot control that make me "less".

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Thanks Cruiser but I have come to terms with myself. I go to the gym regularly and eat a healthy calorie deficit diet and have been doing this for about a year now. I also tried Duromine (my doctors idea) I weight about 140kg, sure I would love to get rid of some fat around my gut, but I lived in Japan for a bit and climbed 3 mountains (two of which my "athletic friends" gave up on at the halfway point camp) I also can lift a small car off the ground and love being able to do the "lift in the air hug" to my female friends with one arm (Hell I lifted a 6 foot + muscle bound celebrity with one arm and he was stunned). I try to focus on what makes me awesome, not the things I cannot control that make me "less".
Great attitude

B

Bee

:)i like what you write and admire your attitude...self esteem is so important and focussing in what you can do and finding happiness is a real balancing act. I agree you cannot change what has happened or cant control...dwelling on this will bring you down...and then you dont see the beauty around or have a chance to enjoy...Bee x

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
:)i like what you write and admire your attitude...self esteem is so important and focussing in what you can do and finding happiness is a real balancing act. I agree you cannot change what has happened or cant control...dwelling on this will bring you down...and then you dont see the beauty around or have a chance to enjoy...Bee x
Bee, you are one fine Lady

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
You are most kind Sir Cruiser...as are you a very fine human being....always helping people here and never judging...bravo to you Bee x
Thank you Bee but i too needed help a while back and the peeps here helped me in various ways and it is great to be part of the TS community, wanting to help others is a part of who i am and will continue to be. I miss a couple of friends who are no longer with me because i was too late. I hope i will never be too late ever again.

AxeMan

Diamond Member
Well... size is important o_O Not too small and never to big :asshat:
Define too small...?

I've always wished for an extra cm or 2 or maybe just a little bit of extra girth.

I am a little bit self concious even though I don't think I'm small, just average.

Fred Smith

Bronze Member
The way I rationalize it these days is: my nerve endings are more compacted and that really sets the "old fellow" as a special sensitive organ, secondly, it takes less blood to "fill it up" and hence as I age I reckon it will be easier to get a hard-on. That said, it would be great to have an extra inch or two. Always been a bit sensitive to exposure.

AxeMan

Diamond Member
Thinking about it... Men worry about their pens size; whether they're big enough, whether it pleases the lady or guy they're with etc. But you reveal it to such a small number of people and in my time up to now I've never once been ridiculed or judged openly by a woman.

Now think about if every part of you was subject to the same judgement we perceive our cocks to be subject to. I say perceive because I've never had any proof I've been judged for my cock size. So not just the private parts but those bits on display 24/7. With the whole world looking and openly judging with stares, looks or comments. Then you have the life of a woman.

Perhaps we should keep some perspective. Just my morning epiphany over my corn flakes...

Jyoey

Bronze Member
According to todays paper,the average length of a flaccid penis is 9.16cm.....and average length of erect penis is 13.12cm.....so how does everyone measure up to that news??

Haha the age old argument does size matter?? Well does it?
I'm actually 13cm on a flop & 17cm hard

Never measured it before ... I'm happy with that!!

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
Haha the age old argument does size matter?? Well does it?
I'm actually 13cm on a flop & 17cm hard

Never measured it before ... I'm happy with that!!
and i suppose you don't use it as a "rule " :)

Reactions: Buk

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
The swiss army are taught how to kill a man with a tiny 2 inch blade..... enough said what you were born with is what you have to play with so to speak, so you need to know how to wield it to become lethal to women to keep them coming back for more and more of your "love stick" .....

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
...you need to know how to wield it to become lethal to women to keep them coming back for more and more of your "love stick" .....
So us dirty odious albino dwarves and other smaller men might have more luck with zombie chicks is what you're saying then? :vamp:

Phoebe

Legend Member
So us dirty odious albino dwarves and other smaller men might have more luck with zombie chicks is what you're saying then? :vamp:

No I aint saying that at all... if you read that from that then congrads :) I am just saying work with what you were given.... that's all... how hard is that pardon the pun :beaver::bear::banghead:

Reactions: Buk

XLNC

Legend Member
Maybe I took it too literally, but if they keep coming back for more and more after I've used something that is lethal on them, it is not an unreasonable deduction that they must be undead having become zombies.

Phoebe

Legend Member
Maybe I took it too literally, but if they keep coming back for more and more after I've used something that is lethal on them, it is not an unreasonable deduction that they must be undead having become zombies.

Zombie sex so if you fail to use protection and get one of these zombies up the duff what do they give birth to? I am curious.....

XLNC

Legend Member
Zombie sex so if you fail to use protection and get one of these zombies up the duff what do they give birth to? I am curious.....
An abortion presumably.

That is just sick. :vomit: I wish you'd stop deliberately baiting and leading me astray, Phoebe. :mad:

Let's get back to comparing our dongers please...

Buk

Diamond Member
A zombie with a whopper....a BIG Zzzzzz.....the rise of the WAlking Dongers.........horrible, most horrible!!

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Xcuse me people ...but wat has my thread about PENIS size got to do with ZOMBIES come on PHOEBs get with it

Phoebe

Legend Member
Did I mention "Zombie sex" I think that was XLNC that took it there....

So back to the never ending topic globally about cock size... really there are bigger issues in life than cock size surely...

XLNC

Legend Member
Did I mention "Zombie sex" I think that was XLNC that took it there....

So back to the never ending topic globally about cock size... really there are bigger issues in life than cock size surely...

Tattletale! And in our phallic centric society there are no issues bigger than cock size. This issue is bigger than your issue.

My apologies Phoebs cmmon xlnc get it together
She started it! Talking about dead women coming back for more, etc.