Zeus

Patron Saint of Werewolves
Diamond Member
Paul L wrote...."This is from the National Health service website in the UK".....The review was carried out by Professor Kevan Wylie, a consultant in sexual medicine at the University of Sheffield.

According to the review 50 studies on penis size which between them have measured 11,531 penises.

Do people actually get paid to do this shit?

How would you even advertise for such a job on Seek or any of the other job boards? :)

Must be an interesting conversation starter.
"So what do you do""?
I measure men's penises..........

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Personally, I've always thought 'average' means bugger all in such ethnicly diverse countries like Australia, NZ, US, Canada and even the UK, depending on how they select their sample. There are clear differences between various ethnicities, so an average size in, say, Nigeria would likely vary markedly from that in Nepal. If Mandingo in the post above was part of the sample, he could skew the outcome single-cockedly if statistical allowances were not made.

waterbaby

Silver Member
Penis size is an interesting subject, one aspect that fascinates me is how the measurement is taken. Let's take the erect penis, do you measure the length at the top, side or underneath, do you press the ruler so that it hits the pubic bone (at the top) ? Trying these different methods I can come up with significantly different answers. Surely there must be an agreed methodology!

figjam

Gold Member
Penis size is an interesting subject, one aspect that fascinates me is how the measurement is taken. Let's take the erect penis, do you measure the length at the top, side or underneath, do you press the ruler so that it hits the pubic bone (at the top) ? Trying these different methods I can come up with significantly different answers. Surely there must be an agreed methodology!

It doesn't really matter how as long as it's under the magnifying glass.

tintbra

Silver Member
Sea-Lavender girls could. Subway next door serves only six inch and foot-longs, Sea-Lavender serves all sizes!
Well finally one place I can take my massive penis to. I was getting tired of having a huge member!!!!!! Huge weight off my shoulders (or loins)!!!

figjam

Gold Member
Well finally one place I can take my massive penis to. I was getting tired of having a huge member!!!!!! Huge weight off my shoulders (or loins)!!!

It's not normal, sounds like a serious problem. The only place you should run to is 'dicksmith'.

B

Bee

maxwell_smart.jpg
Loved this show...what a good picture for the topic !! Well done Chief ...my Nic name for XLNC :D

B

Bee

I think she's smiling because she knows his pole is only at half mast and already is giving her goosebumps as it presses against her joybuzzer. :nailbiting:

Ladies, is it possible to be too big or the bigger the better all other things being equal? (Not that I have any concerns in that department myself, just curious.).
In reference to that picture ...i would be crying...and not smiling
..TOOOOOOO BIGGGGG!!!!
In reference to size....its about intimacy..connection....and pleasure .

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Loved this show...what a good picture for the topic !! Well done Chief ...my Nic name for XLNC :D

Thank you, m'dear. :)

I'm probably more like Siegfried on this forum now, having been singled out as an arch villain. :jimlad:

And you can guess who would be my incompetent sidekick ("Shtarker, zis is KAOS. Ve don't dududu here!"). :p

Reactions: Bee

XTREME

I AM NOT A ROBOT
Gold Member
Quote from Russell Peters (standup comedian)
"Instead of me taking man enhancement pills, here's some cream to tighten u up"

Max Cherry

At your service
Gold Member
Size is big matter doing sex , big cocks gives more pleaser doing sex.

That's not true at all... Some girls won't go near a huge cock, it can hurt them. Size comes into play somewhat, I mean a 2 inch dick isn't going to do much - I'm not ashamed to say my dick is average sized and I do just fine with it. It's all about how you use it - being pounded with a huge cock for an hour isn't fun for most girls. Also - good luck getting a decent blowjob :cool:

Jaylily

Gold Member
That's not true at all... Some girls won't go near a huge cock, it can hurt them. Size comes into play somewhat, I mean a 2 inch dick isn't going to do much - I'm not ashamed to say my dick is average sized and I do just fine with it. It's all about how you use it - being pounded with a huge cock for an hour isn't fun for most girls. Also - good luck getting a decent blowjob :cool:

That is so true made2mosh