• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
According to todays paper,the average length of a flaccid penis is 9.16cm.....and average length of erect penis is 13.12cm.....so how does everyone measure up to that news??

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
maxwell_smart.jpg

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
What 13.12 cms.

F u c k I'm too big.

I'm like atleast 13.13 cms!
WTF did that stat come from sounds like alot of bullshit to me, and for once MarryAnne got to disagree with you on that one, never had a Lady or W/L complain about that part of it yet, well 8inches in old term is 20cm in todays, The average as far as i knew was 15cm, must be getting old or some yeah thing like that!!..

B

Baby Joey

According to todays paper,the average length of a flaccid penis is 9.16cm.....and average length of erect penis is 13.12cm.....so how does everyone measure up to that news??
all I have is the head of my penis showing.:rolleyes:

Jaylily

Gold Member
A former Secretary of State testifying on this matter of geopolitical importance:

Flaccid
Condoleeza_rice_small_penis_gesture.jpg

Erect
condoleezza_rice.jpg

She doesn't appear to be very pleased.

That is a classic, she never was a happy person she always looked stressed now we know why ;)

Paul L

Silver Member
This is from the National Health service website in the UK

Average penis size

There are no average length figures for teenagers because people grow at different rates.

For adults, the average penis size is about 14-16cm (5.5-6.3 inches) when erect. The average girth for an erect penis is 12-13cm (4.7-5.1 inches).

A penis would only be considered unusually small if it was less than 3 inches (7.6cm) long when erect.

The measurements are based on a review of 50 studies on penis size conducted since 1942, which between them have measured 11,531 penises.

The review was carried out by Professor Kevan Wylie, a consultant in sexual medicine at the University of Sheffield.

There is large variation in the angle of an erect penis. Some erect penises point straight up, others straight down. Some have a slight bend to the left or right. There is no right shape. If you have a more significant bend in your penis that may cause you pain or difficulty having sex, see your GP. Sometimes, these can be symptoms ofPeyronie's disease.

Each penis is unique and boys develop at different ages and rates. During puberty, usually between the ages of 11 and 18, the penis and testicles develop more rapidly, although the penis doesn't stop growing until the age of 21.

Men unsatisfied
Regardless of actual size, many men are still unhappy with the size of their manhood.

Professor Wylie's report examined the results of an internet-based survey of more than 50,000 men and women, which revealed that 45% of men would like a larger penis. His report concluded that excessive concerns about penis size were higher among men with average-sized penises than men with small ones.

What women think
Professor Wylie's report also found differences between what women and men think. A much higher percentage of women (85%) were satisfied with their partner's penis size than the percentage of men (55%) who were satisfied with their own penis size.

According to Professor Wylie, the issue of attractiveness to women is complex. However, most studies suggest that penis size is much lower down the list of priorities for women than such issues as a man's personality and grooming.

Professor Wylie says: "It may come as a surprise to some young men, but most women have very little interest in the size of their penis and that's been shown in numerous studies over time."

He says research shows that when it comes to sex, women are much more interested in whether you are romantic, tender and sensitive to their needs and desires than your penis size.

figjam

Gold Member
This is from the National Health service website in the UK

Average penis size

There are no average length figures for teenagers because people grow at different rates.

For adults, the average penis size is about 14-16cm (5.5-6.3 inches) when erect. The average girth for an erect penis is 12-13cm (4.7-5.1 inches).

A penis would only be considered unusually small if it was less than 3 inches (7.6cm) long when erect.

The measurements are based on a review of 50 studies on penis size conducted since 1942, which between them have measured 11,531 penises.

The review was carried out by Professor Kevan Wylie, a consultant in sexual medicine at the University of Sheffield.

There is large variation in the angle of an erect penis. Some erect penises point straight up, others straight down. Some have a slight bend to the left or right. There is no right shape. If you have a more significant bend in your penis that may cause you pain or difficulty having sex, see your GP. Sometimes, these can be symptoms ofPeyronie's disease.

Each penis is unique and boys develop at different ages and rates. During puberty, usually between the ages of 11 and 18, the penis and testicles develop more rapidly, although the penis doesn't stop growing until the age of 21.

Men unsatisfied
Regardless of actual size, many men are still unhappy with the size of their manhood.

Professor Wylie's report examined the results of an internet-based survey of more than 50,000 men and women, which revealed that 45% of men would like a larger penis. His report concluded that excessive concerns about penis size were higher among men with average-sized penises than men with small ones.

What women think
Professor Wylie's report also found differences between what women and men think. A much higher percentage of women (85%) were satisfied with their partner's penis size than the percentage of men (55%) who were satisfied with their own penis size.

According to Professor Wylie, the issue of attractiveness to women is complex. However, most studies suggest that penis size is much lower down the list of priorities for women than such issues as a man's personality and grooming.

Professor Wylie says: "It may come as a surprise to some young men, but most women have very little interest in the size of their penis and that's been shown in numerous studies over time."

He says research shows that when it comes to sex, women are much more interested in whether you are romantic, tender and sensitive to their needs and desires than your penis size.

She's definitely one of the 85%!

Never ending happiness.JPG

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
You can see why she is smiling

I think she's smiling because she knows his pole is only at half mast and already is giving her goosebumps as it presses against her joybuzzer. :nailbiting:

Ladies, is it possible to be too big or the bigger the better all other things being equal? (Not that I have any concerns in that department myself, just curious.).