• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I think it just depends on the woman. Some only want big cocks because their vaginas are too large/loose to enjoy a small or even average size penis. I've been in this situation with a couple of tall, big-boned WLs. Others, especially the younger, more petite ladies, generally prefer something smaller than a thick 9" monster. One of my regulars will refuse FS if the bloke is too big; not because she can't take it, she just doesn't enjoy it and also wants to avoid stretching out her pussy (she's a slim delicate-looking girl in her early 20s).

I assume that's what people mean by being sexually compatible, at least in part: how well does the plug fit in the socket. :)

Damonii

Silver Member
You know what really sucks... having an "average" size penis "(above average girth if it goes rock hard like when I was a teen (can't seem to do that no more) but 6 inch length (Maybe would be more if I wasn't so fat) but when flaccid it folds away to nothing.

How can it be worse? When your embarassed by your flaccid size and the embarrassment stops you getting hard.

Most girls would prefer 5-6 inches of hard dick to 8-9 of soft dick. Women don't like being fucked by a soft cock.

Ziggy Pop

Cunning linguist & master debater.
Gold Member
ok ok now lets not make this personal .
keep to the topic of this thread , no if's no butts and no coconuts :) :)

this thread is not about who has the biggest dick !!!!!!!

enjoy the forum :) :)

Ha! Men and their penises ;)

You would think this thread could help in taking away some of the pressure the male species feel in regards to penis size. The general consensus is that WE DON'T CARE, so neither should you!

I would take a kind, considerate 5 incher over an obnoxious, overconfident 11 incher any day of the week. It's not about the penis, it's about the person. As long as they're not a total jerk, I will happily entertain their member, whatever size it comes ;)

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Ha! Men and their penises ;)

You would think this thread could help in taking away some of the pressure the male species feel in regards to penis size. The general consensus is that WE DON'T CARE, so neither should you!

I would take a kind, considerate 5 incher over an obnoxious, overconfident 11 incher any day of the week. It's not about the penis, it's about the person. As long as they're not a total jerk, I will happily entertain their member, whatever size it comes ;)

*phew*, thanks miss Ziggy for reaffirming this fact. My 4 and a half incher would have some hope then. :)

Buk

Diamond Member
You know what really sucks... having an "average" size penis "(above average girth if it goes rock hard like when I was a teen (can't seem to do that no more) but 6 inch length (Maybe would be more if I wasn't so fat) but when flaccid it folds away to nothing.

How can it be worse? When your embarassed by your flaccid size and the embarrassment stops you getting hard.

Most girls would prefer 5-6 inches of hard dick to 8-9 of soft dick. Women don't like being fucked by a soft cock.
Well that's about the most blunt self-assessment I've encountered for a long while, and good for u Damonii. I must admit my 'hardness' is not always consistent and most often dependent on the lady I am with (her putting u at ease and her enthusiasm), and what sort of day I've had at work but most often the former. A certain little pill used occasionally is of great assistance....or maybe it assists with mind-over-matter, or both. Ohh for the hardness and staying power of my 20s and 30s.

Ziggy Pop

Cunning linguist & master debater.
Gold Member
Perhaps because when ur young love is blind? Easier to forgive?? I know I'd be sleeping outside with the dog, that is if the wife let me and the dog didn't mind.

I have decided that penis removal and castration (with a rusty spoon) will be preformed on any man who breaks my heart.
Size would be a non-issue if he were my lover, as there'd be nothing left for him to wrap his measuring tape around ;)

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
This may sound stupid... But I'll raise the question anyway: Do women really think that men with fast, loud cars, are over-compensating for having a small penis?

Before anyone says anything... I drive a Volvo.
I think that answers your question MC, aren't volvo drivers just the same lol

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member

Hi Damonii, i think a lot of w/l would not make you feel embarrassed about your situation and whilst i can understand your situation, their are things you can do to help. I was 126kg a little while ago and now i am 91kg, fitter than ever, diabetes under control and enjoying life to the full. Please pm me and if i can help, i will.