Slade

Bronze Member
You know what really sucks... having an "average" size penis "(above average girth if it goes rock hard like when I was a teen (can't seem to do that no more) but 6 inch length (Maybe would be more if I wasn't so fat) but when flaccid it folds away to nothing.

How can it be worse? When your embarassed by your flaccid size and the embarrassment stops you getting hard.

Most girls would prefer 5-6 inches of hard dick to 8-9 of soft dick. Women don't like being fucked by a soft cock.
I feel the same, I lived in South Korea and Taiwan. I definitely felt embarrassed going to spa's where men would all walk around naked. But I felt that mine compared with others seemed small. Although no one seemed to notice it made me feel self conscious. Although I've never had a woman complain about my size or my girth. I would be happy if any girls want to experience my dick in action though.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
You can kill a man with a box cutter with a blade 1/2 inch out.... moral is if you know how to use your weaponry it can be lethal......

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
What would a 9-incher do to your wiggly bum, bepp? :excited: Would it still wiggle as much...?

Happy2

Legend Member
sHE is .......;)
just ask H2 & XLNC
As our water fearing pirate would say Haaaaaaar de Harrrr har Bepp
Harrrrrrrrrrr de bloody Harrrrrrrrr har

Besides it is your gorgeous butt that we always complimented Maybe your just getting a tad jealous ?

Phoebe

Legend Member
sHE is .......;)
just ask H2 & XLNC

Hmmmmm How am I getting dragged into this? you lot are discussing the magic of a large penis... which rather is pointless if you are the only one enjoying it, and or can not use it...... Really guys come on surely penis size talks are left in the playground in year 7.......

XLNC

Legend Member
Leave me out of this too. My Jolly Roger mast is perfectly proportioned. For an odious albino dwarf.

Phoebe

Legend Member
If you are hung well good for you, if you are not what can you do about it? lets all have everything in a mans life come down to the size of his dick, not heart, his personality, his looks, his well being, how he handles himself, if hes a gentleman around women, if hes good with kids, if hes funny, if he can keep his cool in bad situations etc etc, but lets all talk about the mans cock size...

Happy2

Legend Member
giant-rooster.png

Now that's a big Cock

XLNC

Legend Member
Quit showing off, H2, and put it back in your pants. :rolleyes:

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
You are one sick MOFO...... :)
.MOFO??????
Cum on phoeb's U havent ansered my question........how big/small r u
and wats the biggest u've had.????
this thread is all about Penis size

Happy2

Legend Member
I can understand Mother but FO or even OFO ? Or is this truly septic slang you are using Phoebe