• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I can understand Mother but FO or even OFO ? Or is this truly septic slang you are using Phoebe

You mean American, ok then for the Rural Folk... Mother Fucker. :) MOFO....

.MOFO??????
Cum on phoeb's U havent ansered my question........how big/small r u
and wats the biggest u've had.????
this thread is all about Penis size

As I said before Bepp ..... refer my previous posts... :) Penis size really... Being large or small who cares if the woman/man you are with at the time loves it whats the issue, the issue with men is standing at a urinal looking left and right to compare sizes with the dude next to you, be like some men and use the stalls then no issue, so you stand there taking a piss and in walks a dude that unzips and out drops a 8 inch flaccid cock into his hands, what do men do really so what?? have men got some hidden gay gene that penis size is all what counts... really i know alot of homosexual men and the last thing they talk about or even talk about is cock size which is rather ironic as alot of them talk about women, more than men ironically heterosexual men talk about dick size more than women... :) and its rather pointless being well and truly hung and your GF/wife can not accommodate that without her feeling well and truly aroused and its painful for her too..... :)

sHe's hijacquing anohter thread bloody woMAN

How so??

Happy2

Legend Member
I know what it stands for I wanted an explanation of How you get Mother F****r If it was Mother Fornicator That I would understand

Phoebe

Legend Member
I know what it stands for I wanted an explanation of How you get Mother F****r If it was Mother Fornicator That I would understand

country folks.... :) must be the pure oxygen up there people cant think straight ;)

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
not obsessed just curious wat sHE's got but mite give up cause sHE's having a dummy spit....:( :(

Happy2

Legend Member
Who'd have thought, creampie bepp is totally obsessed with Phoebe's cock.
Oh let it go Your XLNC we are not all grammar perfect
34c.jpg

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
And all this time I have been thinking Phoebe's a girl as in has a pussy lol

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Yes just terrible may have to get my whip out or perhaps the fact that she could be a he may excite some. This may be the case for wiggling bum. I'm confused at the best of times for some reason I have had it in my head a former WL same sex relationship who enjoys WL as well. Topic gone from Penis size to do you have one lol

Last edited:

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
oh missy m u dont know how true a word u've spoken( even if we r on the nettt)from the wRiggly bum( my real um)

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Please please do tell me size truly truly doesn't matter at all...tell it to my 1 inch hole puncher that it still has hope of some sort.

Phoebe

Legend Member
Please please do tell me size truly truly doesn't matter at all...tell it to my 1 inch hole puncher that it still has hope of some sort.

You do know you can kill a man with a inch blade used correctly..... where as some with swords slash away with no success, if this is the only thing left is dick size guys then no wonder why this world is so fucked...

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
You do know you can kill a man with a inch blade used correctly..... where as some with swords slash away with no success, if this is the only thing left is dick size guys then no wonder why this world is so fucked...

I thought we're talking about a lump of protruding muscle tissues. ;)