Joke of the day

Happy2

Legend Member
After having their 11th child, a poor Irish couple decided that was enough
So the husband went to his doctor and told him that he and his wife didn't want to have any more children

The doctor told him there was a procedure called a vasectomy that would fix the problem but it was expensive

A less costly alternative was to go home, get a large firecracker, light it , put it in a beer can, then hold the can up to his ear and count to 10

The husband said to the doctor B jayzus , I may not be the smartest guy in the world, but I don't see how putting a fireworks in a beer can next to my ear is going to help me with my problem

Trust me It will do the job

So the man went home , lit a cracker and put it in a beer can. He held the can to his ear and began to count 1 2, 3, 4 ,5. At which point he paused placed the beer can between his legs so he could continue counting on his other hand

This procedure also works in Tasmania

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Are you a politician in real life XLNC? Is it really "for civilisation" or am I gullible?
It's an easy choice: would you prefer more toffs or more potential terrorists? Coz the rest of you lot aren't breeding fast enough (thanks to those bloody feminists).

Granted, my issue are likely to be odious albino dwarf toffs -- or albotwoffs -- but, while they may cut you down mercilessly with their sabre wit, you'll still be able to dust yourself off and marvel at their precise grammar and faultless spelling (excludes deliberate errors and omissions for emphasis and illustrative purposes).

Come on, hot, sexy ladies of child-bearing age, don't miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to become impregnated with some premium sperm (or Spermium[TM]) completely free of charge. You'll just need to sign a waiver against any future paternity law suits and child support payments.

Arise, albotwoffs! Your time cummeth!

Wjfp.jpg

Happy2

Legend Member
One morning , whist she was making breakfast , a man walked up to his wife and pinched her at the top of her buttocks You know if you firmed up a little we could get rid of those control top panty hose

While this was on the edge of intolerable she kept quiet

The next morning the man woke and and with a grapple of both boobs said You know if you firmed up a bit we could get rid of that bra

This was to much She rolled over grabbed him by his cock With a firm Death grip and she said
You know If you firmed up a bit we could get rid of the Gardener The Postman and your brother

Happy2

Legend Member
A little boy asks his dad "what are politics"
"Well son let me try and explain it this way

I am head of the family So call me the Prime minister

Your mother is the administrator of the money So we'll call her the government

We're her to take care of your needs, so we'll call you The people

The nanny we'll consider her the working class

And your baby brother we will call the future

Now think about that and see if it makes sense
So the little guy goes off to bed thinking about what his dad's said

Later that night he hears his baby brother crying so goes to check on him He finds he's soiled his nappy
So the boy goes to his parents room and finds his mother sound asleep Not wanting to wake her , he goes to the nannies room Finding the door locked he looks in the keyhole and sees his father in bed with the nanny He gives up and goes back to bed

Next morning the little boy says to his dad "Dad I think I understand politics now

Good son Tell me in your own words , what you think politics is all about

The little boy replies

The prime minister is screwing the working class while the government is sound asleep The people are being ignored and the future is in deep shit

Reactions: Buk

holterman

Silver Member
Job interview.
I was in a job interview today when the manager handed me his laptop and said, "I want you to try and sell this to me."

So I put it under my arm, walked out of the building and went home.

Eventually he called my mobile and said, "Bring it back here right now!"

I said, "$100 and it's yours."

Amanda Secrets

Diamond Member
I thought of Happy Pirate when I read this :
As Blackbeard was sailing the seas and noticed in the distance a tattered and battered pirate vessel. He got up close and could see the lone figure of Calcio Jack on the deck. Cupping his hands he yelled across the water
Ahoy - matey, where's yur buckeneers???

Calcio yelled back
"On my bucking head"

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

figjam

Gold Member
A Trip down the memory lane

A bloke is shopping in his local supermarket and notices a very attractive woman waving at him.
She says, 'Hello.'
He's rather taken aback because he can't place where he knows her from. So he asks, 'Do you know me?'
To which she replies, 'I think you're the father of one of my kids.
Now his mind travels back to the only time he has ever been unfaithful to his wife.
So he asks,
'Are you the stripper from my best mate's stag party that I made love to on the pool table, with all my mates watching, while your friend, the other stripper, whipped my bare arse with wet celery?'
She looks into his eyes and says calmly, 'No, I'm your son's teacher.'