• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Joke of the day

Pleasure Chick1

Pleasure Lounge ADMIN
Silver Member
tumblr_mra2q5QH0O1ramsx7o1_1280.jpg
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

snowlep@rd

Silver Member
The teacher asked Jimmy, "Why is your cat at school today Jimmy?" Jimmy replied crying, "Because I heard my daddy tell my mommy, 'I am going to eat that p*ssy once Jimmy leaves for school today!'"

Amanda Secrets

Diamond Member
Ali went to see a Muslim tribute band last night at Mosque in West Sydney

They were called "Bomb Jovi".

Their last song "Living on a Prayer Mat" almost brought the house down.

Then this Muslim bloke started bragging about how he had the entire Koran on DVD.

I was interested so I asked him, "Can you burn me a copy?"

Well that was when the trouble started

MrBig

Diamond Member
Ali went to see a Muslim tribute band last night at Mosque in West Sydney

They were called "Bomb Jovi".

Their last song "Living on a Prayer Mat" almost brought the house down.

Then this Muslim bloke started bragging about how he had the entire Koran on DVD.

I was interested so I asked him, "Can you burn me a copy?"

Well that was when the trouble started
I was told to avoid discussing politics, religion and sex with the public.

For me to 'like' would be like adding fuel to c4.
Safer for me to talk about sex. :)

madkat1977

Silver Member

Yes, it's a dangerous country. I had a dropbear fall on me once, luckily I was walking my pet croc which then ate the drop bear. Gotta love the northern territory. :)

That's disturbing, wrong on so many levels, but love the humor.

Thought it was going to be a proctologists appointment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Buk

Diamond Member
Yes, it's a dangerous country. I had a dropbear fall on me once, luckily I was walking my pet croc which then ate the drop bear. Gotta love the northern territory. :)
I know what you mean, as I tangled with a few gully monsters in Karratha. They always seemed to appear when I was walking home from the tavern and never when walking to tavern. Strange hey.

Happy2

Legend Member
I know what you mean, as I tangled with a few gully monsters in Karratha. They always seemed to appear when I was walking home from the tavern and never when walking to tavern. Strange hey.
If the stories are true it's not you the gully monsters are after But the pink elephants walking behind you buk

Gobble_Doc

Diamond Member
I was walking home from the Karratha International one night with a couple of workmates. At one of the gully crossings 3 of us went in and I came out the other side by myself. I was damn lucky the gully monsters didn't get me too!
GD

Reactions: Buk

Buk

Diamond Member
I was walking home from the Karratha International one night with a couple of workmates. At one of the gully crossings 3 of us went in and I came out the other side by myself. I was damn lucky the gully monsters didn't get me too!
GD
We lived to tell the story Gobble_Doc. Great survivors!

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
Chinese_b27193_106165.jpg

This proverb sponsored by Kraft.
images

Know you know how they get it so smooth.