• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Joke of the day

V

vader

I asked my wife where she would like to go for our holiday.
She said take me somewhere I've never been before.
I said try the kitchen!

Bambi

Creature in the Shadows
Legend Member
Fun-joke-underground-fanpop-comedy-30088348-303-307.jpg

Reactions: Buk

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
0905-R-Russell-Harris-d.jpg

THIS IS FOR THE RECEPTION DESK AT LANGTREES
NO SHOES
NO SHIRT
NO FULL SERVICE

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Why the fancy dress code? They come off anyway! :D

XLNC

Legend Member
Hey worry not buk Ever see me try and dress up You'll laugh till you ...
Been told I have the fashion sense of stud from 1975
I wouldn't say that. More like 1985 I thought.

Diane Admin

Gold Member
Sudden Wind Storm

A policeman noticed an old lady standing on a street corner during a sudden windstorm.

She was bracing herself by holding a light post with one hand, and she was holding her hat snugging against her head with her other hand.

Unfortunately, a strong gust blew her dress upward, and it continued to flap in the wind, exposing her privates for everyone to see.

The policeman asked, "Hey Lady, every body is taking a look at what you`ve got. Don`t you think that pulling your dress down is more important than worrying about your hat?"

"Look, sonny,.... what these people are looking at is 60 years old. ...But the hat is BRAND NEW!"

Happy2

Legend Member
His XLNC thinks He can bed all the lovely ladies here by appealing to their patriotism in the war on terror
Not really joke of the day More like Joke of the millennium

Sorry XNLC I do hope it works for you I do I really do

XLNC

Legend Member
His XLNC thinks He can bed all the lovely ladies here by appealing to their patriotism in the war on terror
Not really joke of the day More like Joke of the millennium

Sorry XNLC I do hope it works for you I do I really do
Please don't exaggerate for comedic effect. You know perfectly well I was not inviting all the lovely ladies. Just the hot, sexy ones of child-bearing age.

And it's not for me, it's for civilisation!

Buk

Diamond Member
Please don't exaggerate for comedic effect. You know perfectly well I was not inviting all the lovely ladies. Just the hot, sexy ones of child-bearing age.

And it's not for me, it's for civilisation!
Are you a politician in real life XLNC? Is it really "for civilisation" or am I gullible?