• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Joke of the day

Mila McCloud

Silver Member
Bill-Cinton-Obama-Hooker-Drug-Dealer-Joke-MeMe.png
:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Luxi Summer

Gold Member
A Blonde and Brunette are living together. The Brunette came home from work to find the Blonde with a rope around her waist.
The Brunette ask "why do you have a rope around your waist"
The Blonde answered "that she was trying to commit suicide"
The Brunette said "You're supposed to put the rope around your neck"
The Blonde replied "I tried that but couldn't breathe !!!!!

juddy

Gold Member
Her: Darling, do you like my pedicure?

Him: I can't see with your feet 'round my neck, love.

Reactions: Buk

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
COLES is about to launch a new concept in shopping...
It has an automatic water mister to keep the produce fresh.

Just before it goes on, you hear the sound of distant thunder and the smell of fresh rain.

When you pass the milk cases, you hear cows mooing and there is the scent of freshly mowed hay.

In the meat department there is the aroma of charcoal grilled steaks with onions.

When you approach the egg case, you hear hens clucking and cackling, and the air is filled with the pleasing aroma of bacon and eggs frying.

The bread department features the tantalizing smell of fresh baked bread and cookies.

I havn`t walked past the toilet paper aisle yet...

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
COLES is about to launch a new concept in shopping...
It has an automatic water mister to keep the produce fresh.

Just before it goes on, you hear the sound of distant thunder and the smell of fresh rain.

When you pass the milk cases, you hear cows mooing and there is the scent of freshly mowed hay.

In the meat department there is the aroma of charcoal grilled steaks with onions.

When you approach the egg case, you hear hens clucking and cackling, and the air is filled with the pleasing aroma of bacon and eggs frying.

The bread department features the tantalizing smell of fresh baked bread and cookies.

I havn`t walked past the toilet paper aisle yet...

How about Nappies, Tampons and pads, pregancy test kits, and condoms... :)