• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Joke of the day

MrBig

Diamond Member
A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed. He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife: "Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck. If he wants s*x, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll k*ll us. Be strong, honey. I love you." To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!"

MrBig

Diamond Member
Naughty boy draws a p*nis on a black board.
Lady teacher rubs it off.
Next day he draws a bigger one and writes: "REMEMBER THE MORE YOU RUB THE BIGGER IT GETS!

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
tumblr_no5kntrOSZ1r992dgo1_500.jpg

MrBig

Diamond Member
Husband always insisted on making love in the dark. After 20 years wife turns on the light, finds him holding a vibrator. She goes ballistic, "You impotent bas*ard! How could you lie to me all these years?" Husband looks her straight in the eyes & calmly says, "I'll explain the toy, you explain the kids....."

Happy2

Legend Member
Dear oh dear Amanda thats nearly as bad as the one about the boy born with no body He prayed and prayed and one day his wish was grant A complete body Torso 2 arms 2 legs And so he went out to play Kicked the ball into the road and was hit by a truck and died

The moral of this story?
Quit while your a head

Amanda Secrets

Diamond Member
Or - Eskimo goes out fishing one day and gets hit by a storm. Is washed miles out to sea. No idea how he will get back as lost his paddles as well and as he cant swim cant leave his kayak. Floats for 3 days and is starting to get hungry. Remembers his Kayak is made of seal skin so carefully removes a layer around the top and eats it. Next day he is still floating aimlessly and hungry so eats another strip. He does this for a week. All of a sudden the swell gets up and a wave comes over the top swamps his kayak which is now only a few inches from the water line and he drowns.
Moral

You cant have your Kayak and eat it too!!

Happy2

Legend Member
Or a grumpy pirate masquerading as a Happy Pirate Going around disliking everybody
Not funny but it is a Joke ;)

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Here Guys, is your chance to HIT-MY-Dislike Button

Q: Whats the difference between Amy Winehouse and Captain Morgan?
A: Captain Morgan comes alive when you add coke!
Q: What did the bartender say after Charles Dickens ordered a martini?
A: "Olive or twist?"
Q: What did the bartender say after a book walked into the bar?
A: "Please, no stories!"

source: http://www.jokes4us.com/dirtyjokes/alcoholjokes.html

Amanda Secrets

Diamond Member
Ahoy;- Here Guys, is your chance to HIT-MY-Dislike Button

Q: Whats the difference between Amy Winehouse and Captain Morgan?
A: Captain Morgan comes alive when you add coke!
Q: What did the bartender say after Charles Dickens ordered a martini?
A: "Olive or twist?"
Q: What did the bartender say after a book walked into the bar?
A: "Please, no stories!"

Clearly as my posts show I have no sense of humour - thats why I laughed at these

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Here a few more

Q: How do you find a man in a bar who is sensitive, caring and good looking?
A: He's nursing a Mike's Hard Lemonade and is acting super super gay!
Q: What is the difference between a sofa and a man watching Monday Night Football?
A: The sofa doesn't keep asking for Bud Light!
Q: What is the similarity between Michelob Ultra and having sex in a rowboat?
A: They are both SO close to water!
Q: What do you say when you're gonna drunk dial someone?
A: Al-cohol you

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Then His XLNC aimed his steady stream at the sign on the wall above the urinal and soaked it
I avoid using urinals so as not to make other albino dwarves feel inadequate. But yes, I still manage a high steady stream.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;-

A blonde goes to a soda machine. She puts in a dollar and gets a soda. She does this again and again. A man in line behind her asks why she is taking so long. She says, "Can't you see I'm winning?"

Amanda Secrets

Diamond Member
How many men does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Just one - he holds it and waits for the world to revolve him
How many elephants does it take to screw in a light bulb
Two of course!
What do you call an elephant wearing pink earmuffs and a dress?
Anything you want, it can't hear you.

Why do elephants drink so much?
To try to forget.