Joke of the day

Bambi

Creature in the Shadows
Legend Member
nerd-jokes-1.jpg

Viktoria Richards

Gold Member
A blonde tried to sell her old car. She was having a lot of problems selling it, because the car had 200,000 miles on it. One day, she told her problem to a brunette she worked with at a salon. The brunette told her, "There is a possibility to make the car easier to sell, but it's not legal." "That doesn't matter," replied the blonde, "If I only can sell the car. "Okay," said the brunette. "Here is the address of a friend of mine. He owns a car repair shop. Tell him I sent you and he will turn the counter in your car back to 50,000 miles. Then it should not be a problem to sell your car anymore." The following weekend, the blonde made the trip to the mechanic. About one month after that, the brunette asked the blonde, "Did you sell your car?" "No," replied the blonde, "why should I? It only has 60,000 miles on it.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
A blonde tried to sell her old car. She was having a lot of problems selling it, because the car had 200,000 miles on it. One day, she told her problem to a brunette she worked with at a salon. The brunette told her, "There is a possibility to make the car easier to sell, but it's not legal." "That doesn't matter," replied the blonde, "If I only can sell the car. "Okay," said the brunette. "Here is the address of a friend of mine. He owns a car repair shop. Tell him I sent you and he will turn the counter in your car back to 50,000 miles. Then it should not be a problem to sell your car anymore." The following weekend, the blonde made the trip to the mechanic. About one month after that, the brunette asked the blonde, "Did you sell your car?" "No," replied the blonde, "why should I? It only has 60,000 miles on it.
Dumb blonde

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Dumb blonde

if you look at the joke, the friend tells her the mechanic will wind the clock back to 50,000 miles now the friend saw her 1 month later and its got 60,000 miles on it, so the blonde did 10,000 miles in a month... hmmmm now why would she sell it a car that reliable .... logic bomb there people......

So maybe the blonde ain't that silly after all..

Happy2

Legend Member
if you look at the joke, the friend tells her the mechanic will wind the clock back to 50,000 miles now the friend saw her 1 month later and its got 60,000 miles on it, so the blonde did 10,000 miles in a month... hmmmm now why would she sell it a car that reliable .... logic bomb there people......

So maybe the blonde ain't that silly after all..
Maybe the mechanics blonde And he didn't get the math right ?