• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

My Transformation Journey

stovo82

Diamond Member
Regular fitness combined with a clean diet is a good start towards improving your health & fitness. Heart rate monitoring helps you stay on course for your fitness goals. By working within the aerobic zone, you are building endurance while burning through your body’s fuel storage. When you train in the anaerobic zone, you are improving your overall speed and time performance. 80% to 90% of fitness work outs should be easy aerobic. 10 to 20% of work outs are in the anaerobic zone: high interval training or heavy weight training. High intensity work outs are strenuous and can only be done once or twice a week and the body must recover from the extra stress/strain from the hard work out.

Caroline

Easy going πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›
Diamond Member
Regular fitness combined with a clean diet is a good start towards improving your health & fitness. Heart rate monitoring helps you stay on course for your fitness goals. By working within the aerobic zone, you are building endurance while burning through your body’s fuel storage. When you train in the anaerobic zone, you are improving your overall speed and time performance. 80% to 90% of fitness work outs should be easy aerobic. 10 to 20% of work outs are in the anaerobic zone: high interval training or heavy weight training. High intensity work outs are strenuous and can only be done once or twice a week and the body must recover from the extra stress/strain from the hard work out.
Thx for your advice @stovo82

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
A few years ago I had gained a lot of weight so I went on the diet shakes Weetabix and latte shake for breakfast salad for lunch usually trout or other type of fish dinner latte shake carrots and other vegetables lost short walks and step exercise lost 20 kg in 13 Weeks maintain that weight for several years till I injured my foot have gained a few kilos since although the diet shakes works the German optifast works best long term hunger suppression and no other side effects like some of the other ones.

Caroline

Easy going πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›
Diamond Member
A few years ago I had gained a lot of weight so I went on the diet shakes Weetabix and latte shake for breakfast salad for lunch usually trout or other type of fish dinner latte shake carrots and other vegetables lost short walks and step exercise lost 20 kg in 13 Weeks maintain that weight for several years till I injured my foot have gained a few kilos since although the diet shakes works the German optifast works best long term hunger suppression and no other side effects like some of the other ones.
Maybe you can share your diet routine and some recipes too here @Goodstuff36 ;) πŸ‘

Caroline

Easy going πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›
Diamond Member
Morning guys,
Thank you for all of you
I feel better today after a lots of sleeping yesterday
Today i wake up bit late, but it's ok
Never too late and don't skip your exercise if u can
Otherwise you body will be lazy too
Ready for walking and stairs again guy ????
Let's do it now πŸ˜πŸ‘

Caroline

Easy going πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›
Diamond Member
While I'm looking recipes on youtube, i found this amazing video. As i lose a lots weight, but i still have BIG belly. So i decided to take "chleoting" challenge, are you guys wanna doing with me too ????
I will start post my belly progress everyday from now and you too guys. @Mrs Langtrees let's we do it together πŸ˜πŸ‘

20200401_110838.jpg 20200401_110908.jpg

Link not working so taken down

Last edited by a moderator:

Caroline

Easy going πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›
Diamond Member
Morning all,
Another lockdown day's in India
Wake up... wake up...
Drink glass of warm water with a bit apple cider vinegar and get ready for walking and stairs again πŸ˜πŸ‘

Penny S

A Rose by any other name 🌹
Staff member
Legend Member
Morning all,
Another lockdown day's in India
Wake up... wake up...
Drink glass of warm water with a bit apple cider vinegar and get ready for walking and stairs again πŸ˜πŸ‘
Stop walking the stairs now no more stairs from now on

Caroline

Easy going πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›
Diamond Member
Not eat yet till this time
Mmmm....
Thinking for try Intermittent Fasting or Water Fasting ???? :rolleyes:πŸ€”πŸ€”