My Transformation Journey

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Great effort, Caroline......you are so determent you will get there. 😘
Just a little info on carrots........I do love carrots but they turned me orange 😲 - no kidding- the inside of my hands especially. Guess I must have eaten too many of them πŸ₯΄.
Controlled my addiction and back to normal again.
Nothing harmless about carrots πŸ˜‰
πŸ₯•πŸ₯•πŸ₯•πŸ₯•πŸ₯•πŸ₯•πŸ₯•πŸ₯•

kessone

Silver Member
You are going great Caroline. Please don’t rush your goals. I am the opposite to you my Nick name should be twiggy. I need fattening up. Haha

stovo82

Diamond Member
Struggling to make it happen? Here are some top tips for quitting coffee:
  • If you’re tired when you first wake up, drink a warm cup of water with some lemon juice. For bonus points, drink it by a window with the sun streaming in. Sunlight shuts off melatonin and increases cortisol naturally, which is needed to feel awake in the morning.
  • Get to the root of your fatigue, as it might be stress or diet related. When it comes to your diet, consume a protein-based breakfast, avoid refined carbohydrates (like cereals, bread, pasta and baked goods), eat plenty of fresh vegetables and fruit as well as healthy fats like avocados.
  • Consume plenty of B vitamins, which are necessary for energy production. Foods rich in vitamin B include meat and fish, mushrooms, green leafy vegetables, berries, avocados, nuts and seeds, eggs, beans and oats.
  • Prioritise sleep. Caffeine is often used to try and negate a lack of sleep so make sure you catch plenty of Z’s.

Last edited by a moderator:

0ld dog

Bronze Member
Focus on foods you like that are good for you, there are plenty out there.
Your tastes will change in a very short time just stick to it.
I am down 8kg from diet. 16kg overall. Took 2 years to loose 8 kg with exercise (Stupid amounts) and 8 kg from diet in 3 months.
They say you are what you eat. I now believe it.

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
Focus on foods you like that are good for you, there are plenty out there.
Your tastes will change in a very short time just stick to it.
I am down 8kg from diet. 16kg overall. Took 2 years to loose 8 kg with exercise (Stupid amounts) and 8 kg from diet in 3 months.
They say you are what you eat. I now believe it.
I did the Dukan diet back in 2013. Lost over 25kg and since then only put back 1kg. I eat lightly and exercise a lot by walking. 12,000 steps per day.

Fat boy

Each day is a journey & the journey itself is home
Legend Member
Struggling to make it happen? Here are some top tips for quitting coffee:
  • If you’re tired when you first wake up, drink a warm cup of water with some lemon juice. For bonus points, drink it by a window with the sun streaming in. Sunlight shuts off melatonin and increases cortisol naturally, which is needed to feel awake in the morning.
  • Get to the root of your fatigue, as it might be stress or diet related. When it comes to your diet, consume a protein-based breakfast, avoid refined carbohydrates (like cereals, bread, pasta and baked goods), eat plenty of fresh vegetables and fruit as well as healthy fats like avocados.
  • Consume plenty of B vitamins, which are necessary for energy production. Foods rich in vitamin B include meat and fish, mushrooms, green leafy vegetables, berries, avocados, nuts and seeds, eggs, beans and oats.
  • Prioritise sleep. Caffeine is often used to try and negate a lack of sleep so make sure you catch plenty of Z’s.
I will never quit coffee, but consume in moderation like with all foods. Some health benefits of coffee:

images.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Caroline

Easy going πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›
Diamond Member
Hello...
Hello...

Longtime not post about my weight journey here
Save arrive in Bali
Happy out from lockdown in India
But get stressed facing problems here
I loose a lots in India almost 20 Kg

20200528_101130.jpg

But still long way to go
Need loose another 20 Kg
Don't know i can loose more or gain more here
Wish me luck πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

TantraShiva

Legend Member
Woo! Good work Caroline. You can only decide if you lose or gain. Keep up the good work and youll go far. You have a great smile 😊

Youve got thisπŸ–’

thirsty

Diamond Member
Hello...
Hello...

Save arrive in Bali

View attachment 99689

But still long way to go
Need loose another 20 Kg
You look amazing Caroline and good luck.
Try not to stress to much
Remember a healthy mind leads to a healthy body.
Keep smiling as well

Caroline

Easy going πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›
Diamond Member
I do stress at the moment @thirsty
somethink not going right
since I back to my country
so many problems happening
that's why I hope I can keep this healthy lifestyle
but it's very hard at the moment 😒😒😒

thirsty

Diamond Member
I do stress at the moment @thirsty
somethink not going right
since I back to my country
so many problems happening
that's why I hope I can keep this healthy lifestyle
but it's very hard at the moment 😒😒😒
It’s a crazy world right now and your not alone it’s very difficult for a lot of people around the world.
Stay strong which I believe you are for what you have achieved so far.
I’m sure you have inspired many people on this site/forum.
Good luck Caroline you can do it and try and keep that beautiful smile going. When I saw that smile it made me smile 😊

0ld dog

Bronze Member
You are half way there. Well done
Only half way to go. It is the first half that can be the hardest. You now have achieved so much and you have the experience now to use to complete the journey.
Try to keep up the healthy lifestyle at least 90% of the time and you will reach your goal. We sometimes fall of the wagon but next day go back to being healthy.
Its a journey and as I have said before focus on the good things - what you have achieved, the good foods you like, how it feels to be where you are now.

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
You can do it Caroline! I lost 25kg six years ago and I have worked hard to not gain those kilos back.

It is true you know, your smile is lovely. :)

Caroline

Easy going πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›
Diamond Member
WOW.... 😁😁😁

I really blessed and grateful
honestly, I feel so stress and desperate at the moment
but read all this response from you guys
I don't know what I can say
just can say thank you so much for all your support
wish all of us can keep this positive vibe in this situation and keep healthy

God bless all of us 😘😘😘😘

T

Tania Admin

Hello...
Hello...

Save arrive in Bali

View attachment 99689

But still long way to go
Need loose another 20 Kg
I have been watching your journey for a while now. Absolutely amazing. You must be feeling so much better and have more energy. You truly are an inspiration to many on our Forum.

You go girl!

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
thx @Tania Admin @TantraShiva and all you guy here who support me
I will always keep my progress here
Never give up being healthy πŸ˜πŸ‘
I used the optifast shakes a few diet bars and soups n salads lots of walking lost 20 kilos in about 11weeks somehow broke my toe and torn some tendons in my arms put most it back on over 5 years.
The optifast has a hunger supressent in it and you don't get constipated like some of the other shakes the diet chewing gum works good also Alo g with carrots celery I do not recommend eating apples at all throw them out they have gassed them and have had sitting in sheads for months yuck fresh food only,