• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

My Transformation Journey

Caroline

Easy going πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›
Diamond Member
After a few day boring on lock down situation in India, now i decided to share my healthy life journey on this forum. Nothing much i know about this country before. I left my country and my business in Bali, jump up to another adventure in new country and take @Mrs Langtrees challenge. Many think i learn about this country and about my self. After almost whole my life become BIG GIRL and never notice and take care my own health. Coming to India a few months ago with my BIG heavy weight around 96 Kg with risk high blood pressure and high cholesterol. This all information wake me up and make me thinking, I don't want die young like my father. I wanna have healthy long life and i wanna achieve all my dream. It's never too late to start over and never give up. I know it's always hard to starting, but if you have strong "will" NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE. Regularly you do, your body will adapt and get use to it NEVER GIVE UP ;)😁😘

A

Annoyance

Hope you're eating well over there cause of the heavy lockdown with cops beating ppl on streets for not abiding the lockdown policies. And with 1 billion ppl panic buying are you still able to get your daily essentials?

Lack of food is also another mental step to losing weight too. Take care.

Caroline

Easy going πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›
Diamond Member
And last week i weight myself i reach 84 Kg. Lose a lots already, but still long way to go. As doctor say i need to be about 55 Kg to be ideal for small girl like me 😜
This is me with @Mrs Langtrees last week
20200317_210827.jpg
Hope this lock down not make me gained weight, touch wood. Will start posting my exercises and what i eat here too if you guys want to know my routine πŸ˜πŸ‘

A

Annoyance

And last week i weight myself i reach 84 Kg. Lose a lots already, but still long way to go. As doctor say i need to be about 55 Kg to be ideal for small girl like me 😜
This is me with @Mrs Langtrees last week
View attachment 93579
Hope this lock down not make me gained weight, touch wood. Will start posting my exercises and what i eat here too if you guys want to know my routine πŸ˜πŸ‘
Looking good. Good work~! πŸ™ŒπŸ‘

Madmax1700

Legend Member
After a few day boring on lock down situation in India, now i decided to share my healthy life journey on this forum. Nothing much i know about this country before. I left my country and my business in Bali, jump up to another adventure in new country and take @Mrs Langtrees challenge. Many think i learn about this country and about my self. After almost whole my life become BIG GIRL and never notice and take care my own health. Coming to India a few months ago with my BIG heavy weight around 96 Kg with risk high blood pressure and high cholesterol. This all information wake me up and make me thinking, I don't want die young like my father. I wanna have healthy long life and i wanna achieve all my dream. It's never too late to start over and never give up. I know it's always hard to starting, but if you have strong "will" NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE. Regularly you do, your body will adapt and get use to it NEVER GIVE UP ;) 😘;)
Well said. As they say β€œFor those who dream there is no such word as impossible”

Jacqui Luxe

Enjoying the weather and company in Darwin!
Gold Member
This is awesome babe, taking care of yourself is something that's easy to overlook, and you're an amazing example of self care/self love - you're a superstar and an inspiration! I can't wait to see where your journey takes you! 😍

thirsty

Diamond Member
After a few day boring on lock down situation in India, now i decided to share my healthy life journey on this forum. Nothing much i know about this country before. I left my country and my business in Bali, jump up to another adventure in new country and take @Mrs Langtrees challenge. Many think i learn about this country and about my self. After almost whole my life become BIG GIRL and never notice and take care my own health. Coming to India a few months ago with my BIG heavy weight around 96 Kg with risk high blood pressure and high cholesterol. This all information wake me up and make me thinking, I don't want die young like my father. I wanna have healthy long life and i wanna achieve all my dream. It's never too late to start over and never give up. I know it's always hard to starting, but if you have strong "will" NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE. Regularly you do, your body will adapt and get use to it NEVER GIVE UP ;)😁😘
I applaud you for having the courage to do that for yourself.
Good on you and keep it up. Your looking great. Fill me on your secret to losing the weight sometime.
Best of luck

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
Hope you're eating well over there cause of the heavy lockdown with cops beating ppl on streets for not abiding the lockdown policies. And with 1 billion ppl panic buying are you still able to get your daily essentials?

Lack of food is also another mental step to losing weight too. Take care.
she is a great vegetarian cook and just learnt

Lingus

Legend Member
Keeping it simple and healthy, carrot sticks and celery sticks (a.k.a. batons) make for a healthy 'delivery' choice with dips, in place of bread or crackers.

Check this out for a combination carrot / chickpea dip recipe :

Instructions
  1. Thinly slice 1 carrot and boil, steam or microwave until just tender. Drain. Cut remaining carrot into batons.
  2. Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook ginger, garlic, cumin and coriander for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add cooked carrot and stir to coat. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
  3. Using a food processor or blender, process carrot mixture, chickpeas, tahini, yoghurt and juice until smooth, adding a little hot water if it becomes too thick. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Serve dip with tomatoes, celery and remaining carrot.
Ingredients

Carrot(s) : 2 large

Olive Oil : 2 tsp

Ginger : 1 tsp, grated

Garlic : 2 cloves, crushed

Cumin : 1 tsp, ground

Coriander : 1 tsp, ground

Chickpeas : 400g canned (rinsed and drained)

Tahini : 1 tbs

Yoghurt : 2 tbs plain (low-fat, low-sugar)

Lemon Juice : 2 tbs

Cherry Tomatoes : 12 individual, halved

Celery : 4 individual stalks, cut into batons / sticks

carrot.chickpea.dip.jpg