Does Age Matter in a Relationship?................

Happy2

Legend Member
Dad takes all her calls
Driver Ross You remind me of my Father inlaw
I remember the wife and I had a BBQ for our 10th wedding Anniversary Afterwards Dad in law and I were cleaning up after the mob had left. It was just he and I, he said to me in a slightly slurred voice
"Son I like you but I can never really love you"
I will admit to being taken aback by this as we had always gotten on well i thought Went shooting and on fishing trips and escaped to the pub to escape the women folk every now and then So I asked him
" Why "
He looked over towards the house and the rear window and said " I know what you do to my darling little girl in there "

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I remember the wife and I had a BBQ for our 10th wedding Anniversary Afterwards Dad in law and I were cleaning up after the mob had left. It was just he and I, he said to me in a slightly slurred voice
I will admit to being taken aback by this as we had always gotten on well i thought Went shooting and on fishing trips and escaped to the pub to escape the women folk every now and then So I asked him
" Why "
He looked over towards the house and the rear window and said " I know what you do to my darling little girl in there "

The next shooting trip, a stray bullet would of accidentally hit him in the back....... I would of said yes I do that to your darling "little" girl, and doesn't she love it.... I would of said that lounge you sit on think what goes on there, and that kitchen table we eat off well so do I ;) then go on and say WHY do you think we always put you in a certain spot on the dining table ;)

LOL

Why is that Fathers say that about there Daughters, but mothers never say that about there son's to the Daughter in laws..... Hey men think that because of being born Men they own not only the wife but the subsequent female children that may follow..... but they high five the son that beds as many women as he can..........

Last edited:

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
" Why "

I guess that's what his dad in law told him. lol...life is too funny not to laugh sometimes. I guess that's why they are only your parents in law. Outside of the law they aren't, it's just like Orange Juice, not very thick but sweet.

Driver Ross

Langtrees Driver
Silver Member
" Why "
Hahahaha that so be me

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Isn't Aaron married? In that case, Ross could call his wife... :D

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
true age is just a number .......so try xplaining that to ur mates down at the bowling club pub when ur in ur 50's/60's and ur partner is in her mid 20's/30's reckon u'd b the proudest S.O.B in the pub...u lucky mongrel;) ;)
can just imagine the arguments rou d the family table......dont u dare leave allur money/assets to HER.......we're family we cum first
im single n i get all the dont u dare find a partner now and leave her all ur$'s we're first
all i tell em is if the young lady i fi d sleeps with me n satisfies my every desire SHR can have the lot $in the bank 2 homes super N NO ARGUEMENTS when im gone

Phoebe

Legend Member
true age is just a number .......so try xplaining that to ur mates down at the bowling club pub when ur in ur 50's/60's and ur partner is in her mid 20's/30's reckon u'd b the proudest S.O.B in the pub...u lucky mongrel;) ;)
can just imagine the arguments rou d the family table......dont u dare leave allur money/assets to HER.......we're family we cum first
im single n i get all the dont u dare find a partner now and leave her all ur$'s we're first
all i tell em is if the young lady i fi d sleeps with me n satisfies my every desire SHR can have the lot $in the bank 2 homes super N NO ARGUEMENTS when im gone

Its none of anyone business whom you fall in love with........ age is a number who cares.......

Phoebe

Legend Member
Dating then and now...

tumblr_nwchc5vrII1sn6t0po1_1280.jpg

Phoebe

Legend Member
And they say romance is dead. Pffft! :rolleyes:

nope... but that image above is now I am thinking rather sexist.......... So I shall apologize to all the ladies on here for that!

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
nope... but that image above is now I am thinking rather sexist.......... So I shall apologize to all the ladies on here for that!
Why is it sexist?? The girl is displaying her obvious affection for her new beau. And she loves sucking cock. WTF is wrong with that?!

Would you say it was sexist if she was sitting on his face? Hmm?

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
good grief woMAN u write 1 sensible comment then cum out with this crap have u mist ur periods