Does Age Matter in a Relationship?................

Sharaz

WL Historian
Gold Member
All Ladies like Romance and to be spoilt, you will find the sex much better if you woo her and turn her on.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
All Ladies like Romance and to be spoilt, you will find the sex much better if you woo her and turn her on.

No matter what age... :) women love to feel desired :) and to be told they are beautiful :)

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Maybe be she adored him and put him on a pedestal ?

Truthfully, the dickhead wasn't holding a gun to her head but it's in her mouth. He holds no whip, but may give her a turkey slap. So I don't see that she was being coerce...i am sure if he is a gentle dick, he would return the favour, by laying her horizontal and have a pleasant dining experience at her Y.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
This Thread is just amazing, its had over 2000 hits and 8 pages of post. There are so many different people responding to this Question that will always be asked by every generation.
"Does Age Matter in a Relationship?........"

A wonderful read, its fun and informative.
Written by;- Madam Jacqui, Nov 2, 2014.

Thank-You;- Madam Jacqui

johnny_depp.png

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
for asian gurlz its not an issue .n thats why i love em..but caucasian girls well theyre annuder issue

Phoebe

Legend Member
who's business is it really ? if you love her for her what does it matter and if she loves you for you then all good... ...

More over why is it socially acceptable for an older man to run around with a younger lady. but its not socially acceptable for an older lady to walk hand in hand with a younger man..... that p!sses me off no end....

Happy2

Legend Member
who's business is it really ? if you love her for her what does it matter and if she loves you for you then all good... ...

More over why is it socially acceptable for an older man to run around with a younger lady. but its not socially acceptable for an older lady to walk hand in hand with a younger man..... that p!sses me off no end....
Cyclone ! Unfortunately it seems we can't go out for lunch again As Phoebe keeps bringing up this stereotype that gorgeous ladies cant have toyboys
Not even Ugly scrawny bald ones

It was nice knowing you

Phoebe

Legend Member
Cyclone ! Unfortunately it seems we can't go out for lunch again As Phoebe keeps bringing up this stereotype that gorgeous ladies cant have toyboys
Not even Ugly scrawny bald ones

It was nice knowing you

Nice knowing whom?? ;)

Well its true....... ini't

Marnie

Marnie Reception VIP Perth
Gold Member
There is a TV series on Netflix called Age, Gap, Love about different stories of large age gaps, some of them appear stranger than others BUT there does seem to be a lot of love involved in all of the couples

1574653947531.png
1574653897794.png

CraftyBear

Silver Member
As long as they are happy I suppose. I guess she's lucked out a bit because if it was the other way around i.e. a 74 year old man and a 21 year woman, then she's definitely the winner. We all know that 21 goes into 74 a lot more than 74 goes into 21.

Joemarabi

Bronze Member
Dr Phil once had a divorced couple on his show. Middle aged with children.

The ex wife had taken off with a man that was about 20 years younger than she was, and he, too, was present on stage.

Anyhow, when time came for the audience to ask questions this young guy addresses the "old" lady's young boyfriend saying "wouldn't you rather 2 girls at 21 than 1 at 42?"

The place erupted with laughter.

Vineta Sexting

Sexting Princess
Legend Member
My boyfriend is 7 years older than me and we love each other.
Age is just a number and cultural thing,understanding is more important if you are really comfortable with him.
A relationship depends on the maturity of the person not the age.