• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Does Age Matter in a Relationship?................

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
images

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I guess it depends on how you define 'relationship'. My answer would be not at all in a temporary affair (even those lasting up to several months or a few years). However, in a marriage or other long-term relationship, a large age difference -- which may not seem a big deal at the start -- I imagine will eventually begin to tell in most (if not all) cases.

For example, a 25-year-old woman who falls for a 55-year-old silver fox will probably start feeling differently about her more mature hubby when she's in her sexual prime at 40 and he's 70. She may well still love him dearly but it may not be the same passionate, sexually fuelled love as when they first met. Of course, if he is in effect her sugar daddy, she probably won't care and will be satisfied by a long line of lovers -- but is that a relationship most people would want? (Yes, there are some high-profile examples where wealthy old men, including one or two notorious Australians, are quite content to have much younger wives who almost certainly fool around with men nearer their own age, but I suggest these are exceptions.)

Reverse the sexes and I would be amazed if a 25-year-old stud who enjoyed servicing a 55-year-old cougar would continue to be monogamous with her even 5 years later, let alone after 15 years when she's 70 (unless he's got a granny fetish perhaps).

Those in an 'open relationship', especially where a lot of money is involved (as above), may well prosper no matter the age gap if they have other things in common and share a unique bond.

MikeB

Legend Member
Is perhap interesting to Consider things practically, the 20s something babe with a mature male partner?

As her maternal instincts kick in, beyond the passion as XLNC highlight, the partner is less likely to be into full time kids 24/7. By that time in life they are more comfortable with the part time " give them back" grand parent role? This then dominos into the passionate side.

Mom's still have needs and desires in the bedroom, but they manage them round the changed environment.

Not sure if the guy would just think of her as a hot MILF or with the same passion and responsiveness as before? It would depend on the strength of the relationship and the respect each individual shares.

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Haha, one of the notorious Aussies I was thinking of...

L

Lord Spikey

What is all the fuss?
He: a million years old with bucket loads of cash wants a young perky, sexy lady on his arm and in his bed. He is prepared to share his hard earned wealth to have what he wants.
She: a young sexy, foxy teenager who wants what a lot of ladies want; money. She is prepared to take care of an older gent and suffer the stares and whispers to have what she wants.

Is she happy? I would say so.
Is He happy? Fuck yeh.

It works. It's obvious and perhaps potentially embarrassing in the right or wrong environment, but it is happening all over the world in all cultures. We all know it. It is just our ultra conservative western morality that has a problem accepting it.

Cayla Cream

Legend Member
I don't think its the Ladies who are the dirty ones here!!!!! Men hav a lot to answer for!!!!! HMMMMMMF.

mikeymike7

Gold Member

A family was walking down the beach and saw this couple. The mum turns to her daughter and and she says to her, "see, she's an example of why you should try hard and do well at school". The dad was walking behind with his son and he turns to him and says, "see, he's an example of why you should try hard and do well at school". :)

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Here the news........

Billionaire Geoffrey Edelsten has officially proposed to his girlfriend Gabi Grecko outside the Birdcage at the Melbourne Cup.
Wearing a blinding lemon suit, Edelsten got down on bended knee to pop the question in front of media and celebrities.
Grecko, dressed in a bird-like bedazzled dress complete with feathers immediately accepted.
In July, Grecko announced Edelsten had asked her to marry him during a fight.
"We were going to break up so we really had to make a decision and set down some rules and he said he really wants to be with me and he's willing to do anything," Grecko told 2DayFM.
She said at the time that Edelsten was waiting until later in the year to make an "official proposal".
Edelsten was previously married to Brynne Edelsten. They announced their split in January after nearly four years of marriage

Jaykay

Silver Member
Well I tell you now if I could make a older filthy rich woman happy in her twilit years for the one mighty paid day and live the good life waiting for it I'd be just as happy as a pig in muck to be her toy boy and I'd put in my best efforts every time