• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Does Age Matter in a Relationship?................

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
The woman is on her knees where by in 2015 women are equal so she would be standing up.. its not supporting equality.... sorry to say...

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
The woman is on her knees where by in 2015 women are equal so she would be standing up.. its not supporting equality.... sorry to say...
How would she give a blowjob standing up?? He'd have to be standing on a stool or ladder...?

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
I see Feebz has HI-JACKED annuder thread 2016-05-08-17-13-09--1657483660.png
cause or HEr i may wiggle my bum elsewhere
think i liked Feebz better when sHE was her former persona on this forum

XLNC

Legend Member
I agree she is just treating the poor fellow as a piece of meat
She should be ashamed
What's a nice boy to do but succumb to her wicked ways
Ah yes, I see that now. What a hussy.

Phoebe

Legend Member
Am I the only one here that sees it........ really why should she be on her knees... he should be on his knees not her...

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Maybe not. It's hard to make out in the silhouettes, but the wanton hussy could be like 20 years older than the poor chap she is having her way with.
then i retract my comme t
sorry.gif

XLNC

Legend Member
Am I the only one here that sees it........ really why should she be on her knees... he should be on his knees not her...
Aha! My earlier point proven. So you're saying him pleasuring her would not be sexist, just the other way around.

And that's the sort of hypocritical double standard why feminism is not taken seriously by most people these days. The important positive messages get lost in such absurd arguments. Like we shouldn't say 'guys' any more when addressing a mixed group of people at work. :rolleyes:

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Feebz's def missing something maybe sHE's got sore knees??

Phoebe

Legend Member
I am taking my briefs and my perfume and getting ready to go eat....

bushseeker

Foundation Member
in my experience once cash/gifts is involved women regardless of age forget about much else
no question ladys libido and prefered mate are predominantly cash/pressie driven

Phoebe

Legend Member
in my experience once cash/gifts is involved women regardless of age forget about much else
no question ladys libido and prefered mate are predominantly cash/pressie driven

WTF.... that is all wrong and so low..... in 2016 is that all what we have taught men, that buy a woman a gift get sex... and if she accepts the gift she knows that before the nights out she has to put out... ?

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
I am taking my briefs and my perfume and getting ready to go eat....
since u've taken over the forum n thus thread.......wat r u eating tonite n will u b sranding or k eeling??

Phoebe

Legend Member
WTF since I have taken over what ???? I will be sitting cross legged, and I dont know what I shall be eating me thinks seafood since its Friday and all..

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
seafood???....oysters no doubt

getting back to the thread no age shouldnt matter....now wheres those spunky lil asians hunny's at least they'll kneel for us;)

Happy2

Legend Member
seafood???....oysters no doubt

getting back to the thread no age shouldnt matter....now wheres those spunky lil asians hunny's at least they'll kneel for us;)
Come ere Big boy Bepp Me luv you long time
67mkNTaIB2.jpg

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Come ere Big boy Bepp Me luv you long time
67mkNTaIB2.jpg
well at least she wont leave any groovemarks
soooo H1+1=2 Did she kneel for u ?? i take it it'sa selfie bfore she did the deed on ya

XLNC

Legend Member
I just noticed that Phoebe has streaked past my post count despite having only joined us a little over 10 months ago, whereas I've graced the forum with my presence for nearly 2.25 years.

That's a lot of Phoebeisms.

Phoebe

Legend Member
And you live in Boredom central XLNC... You should be ashamed.. with all that time on your hands... ;)

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Thank gawd there r ohter topics ,on this forum SEE YA !!!!!!