• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Does Age Matter in a Relationship?................

scarlett lee

Gold Member
What is all the fuss?
He: a million years old with bucket loads of cash wants a young perky, sexy lady on his arm and in his bed. He is prepared to share his hard earned wealth to have what he wants.
She: a young sexy, foxy teenager who wants what a lot of ladies want; money. She is prepared to take care of an older gent and suffer the stares and whispers to have what she wants.

Is she happy? I would say so.
Is He happy? f**k yeh.

It works. It's obvious and perhaps potentially embarrassing in the right or wrong environment, but it is happening all over the world in all cultures. We all know it. It is just our ultra conservative western morality that has a problem accepting it.
I've never seen the problem with the older rich guy/younger woman thing. Not only do they get what they pay for, but let's face it plenty of women fall out of love but I've never heard of one falling out of greed. Having said that, for myself: eeew!

R

Raye@Langtrees

hqdefault.jpg

safe_image.php

Belle

xox
Silver Member
If love is blind, then maybe a blind person that loves has a greater understanding of it.”

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
If love is blind, then maybe a blind person that loves has a greater understanding of it.”

Your not wrong there miss Belle. If everyone closes their eyes and love like the blind, there won't be any issue.

D

Debby xox

We are saying about younger girls dating older men.
Could go the same way as younger men dating older woman.
Sometimes it just works I.E Tina Turner
slide_340394_3500832_free.jpg

Age gap: 16 years R&B icon Turner didn’t seriously date anyone for years after divorcing Ike Turner, her notoriously abusive husband, in 1978. Then, mere months after the 1984 release of her comeback single, “What’s Love Got to Do With It,” she locked eyes with German music exec Erwin Bach at an industry party. The two remained inseparable for the next 28 years, until finally tying the knot in Switzerland in July of 2013. Turner, who donned a green-and-black taffeta gown for the event, said, "It's that happiness that people talk about. … It's a wonderful place to be."

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
Iranian-children-in-veils-010.jpg

42,000 children aged between 10yr - 14yr were married in 2010.
And another 75 children were married under the age of 10yrs.
So maybe age does not matter in a relationship?

Happy2

Legend Member
Iranian-children-in-veils-010.jpg

42,000 children aged between 10yr - 14yr were married in 2010.
And another 75 children were married under the age of 10yrs.
So maybe age does not matter in a relationship?

It was a ad similar to what you've posted Cyclone that made me sponsor a child I hope my small input / donation saves some girls this fate of childhood marriage

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
It was a ad similar to what you've posted Cyclone that made me sponsor a child I hope my small input / donation saves some girls this fate of childhood marriage
It is heart wrenching to think of young girls trapped by marriage. As open minded as I try to be, I can not imagine a loving family srrenderering their young child to what amounts to slavery.

Dallas

Legend Member
Age sure matters at the extreme of the age gap, as pictured above, however within "normal" adult circumstances, it's fine. I think it comes down to two things, are the couple really into each other, or is one person in it because she's told to be for some reason, like cultural or financial? Also, is there examples of very old ladies marrying teenage boys?

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
What's normal these days? The super rich old fart, with a super model like sugar?

Jake "monas"

Silver Member
As long as they are consenting adults then it shouldn't really matter. If it really is a loving relationship good on them. If it's just because the chick wants money then it's the log guys choice how he spends it/ vice versa for a more mature lady. As long as everyone is of age and willing not much should matter in a relationship

Buk

Diamond Member
Woody Allen is 34 years older than his wife (there's another story in itself) and they have been happily married for 21 years, therefore......

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
I definitely believe that age does not matter......
In my case
It is the case of the cougar being with the younger guys!

Madam Jacqueline will attest to that statement!

Reactions: Buk

markeys

Foundation Member
ive never seen a poor old pensioner bloke with a smokin hot young babe for some reason.

The relationship and dynamic is also so different when its an older woman younger man, good for fun and experience but not generally good longer term.

Tanky

Gold Member
Yes money always talks,but numbers never lie...if it hasn't come up yet,take your age halve that then add 7 years.Apparantly whats left is appropriate ie;your 50- half =25 add 7 then if shes 32 then there is no issue

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
No, if you both are compatible whats the difference. Society accepts the older man and younger lady, but can not accept the older lady younger man for some odd reason......

Who cares, and whose business is it anyways, if you both love each other no issue here.