P

postin

Coming home from work yesterday, saw the lights on and 'Massage Open' out the front for the first time in months. Made me feel warm inside as I've some outstanding business to be had here. :)

Channelle

Legend Member
Text back Friday and Saturday will help u to book.

Hope you were able to book!

It is my pet bugbear, but there is precious little timeliness (?) on this advertising (?) thread.
ie. 3pm, and again no roster.
Personally, I do not think it a difficult thing to fit in.

Anyway, for those that are not aware and wish to know:
Sara works each Saturday at Comfort.
And, as Katy, each Friday at Scarborough.

But judging by how hard it is to book sometimes, perhaps lots know this already.
And don't get me started on the double booking ...
... and, and, and, she is stunning.
(That's an initial brief review)

Kevon81

Silver Member
Caught up with Sara - Amazing, truly was an awesome session that I could highly recommend to anybody looking for a great massage with an even better ending to said massage 😁

Channelle

Legend Member
Caught up with Sara - Amazing, truly was an awesome session that I could highly recommend to anybody looking for a great massage with an even better ending to said massage 😁

Yes, beautiful, beautiful lady.
Now I just would like to see all the Comfort girls promoted in the same way TBC does on here consistently everyday, because some of them certainly deserve it and it is not doing them justice.

Kevon81

Silver Member
Yes, beautiful, beautiful lady.
Now I just would like to see all the Comfort girls promoted in the same way TBC does on here consistently everyday, because some of them certainly deserve it and it is not doing them justice.
As I left there was a very cute young lady giving me the greatest smile - so yes, definitely promote all the beautiful ladies of Comfort if they massage as well as Sara

Channelle

Legend Member
As I left there was a very cute young lady giving me the greatest smile - so yes, definitely promote all the beautiful ladies of Comfort if they massage as well as Sara
That's what I mean ... these are legit photos of lovely ladies, easily the equivalent at the very least of any others on this forum ... yet it's a constant thing of no information, no rosters, double bookings, no promoting, seemingly little interest ... I just find it very bizarre when the only thing it would help is making money.

cooch

Resident good vibes lover
Diamond Member
Gees her jugs are massive, you dont get many of them to the pound!!!