Kevon81

Silver Member
I went in on Saturday and saw Sara. She is beautiful and gives an amazing massage. She looked a bit stern at the beginning but lightened up quite quickly.
Extras were good too.
Well worth the visit!!
Hi @michichi - what type of extras are we talking? Was FS on the menu? Does she do DFK?

She’s extremely hot from the photos in here.

Channelle

Legend Member
Dude, just go in and find out for yourself. There's enough recommendations for her.
Agreed.
I still have no idea what she does or doesn't do, and no one really seems to say.
But the thing is the photos are real and stunning, and there's only ever pleasant comments about her, so at some stage people should just say that's good enough for me and go see for themselves.

JimmyJamz

Diamond Member
Hi @michichi - what type of extras are we talking? Was FS on the menu? Does she do DFK?

She’s extremely hot from the photos in here.
Just because ot was on the menu for someone else at some point, does not mean its on the menu for you when you visit. Circumstances/conditions change, they may not feel like it, or they may just not like you.

Some extras are available, the girl is smoking and as pictured. Be a frigging big boy, pull up them panties and march yo ass down to go a round with her.

Channelle

Legend Member
Just because ot was on the menu for someone else at some point, does not mean its on the menu for you when you visit. Circumstances/conditions change, they may not feel like it, or they may just not like you.

Some extras are available, the girl is smoking and as pictured. Be a frigging big boy, pull up them panties and march yo ass down to go a round with her.
Agree totally.
And am sure some girls too are a little more reluctant now with what they offer in the current climate.

Kevon81

Silver Member
Wow ask a simple question and get smashed 😂. I thought it was about sharing info, a bit like Punter Planet 🤷🏼

So putting on my “big boy pants” and will give you a fully detailed report after I finally get there

Side note: Comparing to PP - I meant the sharing of info

Last edited: