dan60

Diamond Member
Yes...I see its $70 basic price for any style of massage.... But what about the extras.???
"You'll never never know if you never never go"
also, i think they can be roughly worked out by all the hundreds of posts about various AMPs, don't you?;)

Kevon81

Silver Member
So put my big boy pants on and booked - was super excited about the prospect. Rocked up, taken to the room and in walks this amazingly beautiful stunner - Sara. Sad part for me was they double booked the session and Sara was quite apologetic as she had been working and didn’t know I was booked 🙁 Asked if I could hang around for 30 minutes or try another one of the girls. Thought I’ll wait until another opportunity arises. Disappointed because Sara is quite lovely - until we meet again

sparky

Legend Member
So put my big boy pants on and booked - was super excited about the prospect. Rocked up, taken to the room and in walks this amazingly beautiful stunner - Sara. Sad part for me was they double booked the session and Sara was quite apologetic as she had been working and didn’t know I was booked 🙁 Asked if I could hang around for 30 minutes or try another one of the girls. Thought I’ll wait until another opportunity arises. Disappointed because Sara is quite lovely - until we meet again

This shop is good at double booking they just hope you stay
More ppl need to kick up and walk
who ever takes the booking is not at the shopand does not tell the girls they are booked
Midland does the same

B

Badge

This shop is good at double booking they just hope you stay
More ppl need to kick up and walk
who ever takes the booking is not at the shopand does not tell the girls they are booked
Midland does the same
I can second that Well at Midland also double book .

Channelle

Legend Member
@Scarlett Love do you know who will be working on Saturday, or is CM OP not opening up straight away?
Yes, I keep asking that it would be great if this advertising here would provide this the night before or early in the morning at the latest.
Much the same as TBC seems to be able to do.
I know there can always be last minute change, someone not fronting up, etc, but in my mind, when the shop finishes up at 9 or 10 or 11 at night, there would a pretty good idea who the 2 or 3 girls are who would be working the next morning.

Andrew oppai

Gold Member
Saw yomi at CM this morning. Others might know her as Chloe in Binley.
Up front, I'm a huge boob man, usually for me the bigger the better.

I haven't seen Yomi/Chloe since the restrictions, but she is still the same busty girl. I'm amazed at how large and firm her breast are. On top of the her massage skills is rather good.

Highly recommend

I think she works at other shops throughout the week.

joe12155

Legend Member
Saw yomi at CM this morning. Others might know her as Chloe in Binley.
Up front, I'm a huge boob man, usually for me the bigger the better.

I haven't seen Yomi/Chloe since the restrictions, but she is still the same busty girl. I'm amazed at how large and firm her breast are. On top of the her massage skills is rather good.

Highly recommend

I think she works at other shops throughout the week.

Do you know what other shops?

Andrew oppai

Gold Member
There is Binley in Maddington, she was there on Saturdays, but I think she changed to Mondays now.

I believe other members have met her at other amp. Can't remember where. I think at red apple if I'm not wrong and another one.

But when I asked her where she worked, she only said "Saturday I'm here", which implies she only works there on Saturday only. When I asked her if she asked any where else, she just said here. And then the next day I accidentally saw her again at a different amp....
Slightly arkward.... But couldn't resist those massive boobies.... So I had another hour with her.... She had this smirk on her face too (back for more hey...)

TicKS

Gold Member
There is Binley in Maddington, she was there on Saturdays, but I think she changed to Mondays now.

I believe other members have met her at other amp. Can't remember where. I think at red apple if I'm not wrong and another one.

But when I asked her where she worked, she only said "Saturday I'm here", which implies she only works there on Saturday only. When I asked her if she asked any where else, she just said here. And then the next day I accidentally saw her again at a different amp....
Slightly arkward.... But couldn't resist those massive boobies.... So I had another hour with her.... She had this smirk on her face too (back for more hey...)
Mind DM’ING me where the other joint was please? Have you got contacts for her at all?