jthierry2

Silver Member
Messaged prestige on Thursday asking if Chloe was working... Got a reply of 'yes, are you coming?'...
So I went in and asked 'are you Chloe?' - the girl had big boobs but wasn't sure if they were really big enough to be of special note!
Neither girl spoke good english at all so I never really got a straight answer of whether one of them was chloe.
Anyway, booked half an hour. Was actually really good. Japanese looking girl, mid 30s, fake boobs, lots of eye contact. A few different moves.
Still didn't know if she was Chloe though. Should've pushed the question a bit harder.
At the end she said 'come again, I'm Lisa' 🤦‍♂️

So anyway, positive review of Lisa but no review of Chloe...

jthierry2

Silver Member
OK, finally saw Chloe today at CM. I'm a curious chap so had to find out.
Honest review? Big boobs as advertised, but aside from that not entirely worth it.
Felt like going through the motions, not very into it. She ended up telling me to hurry up as my time was almost over which is a pet hate.
Preferred the fake Chloe AKA Lisa at Prestige!

Kristen490

Gold Member
OK, finally saw Chloe today at CM. I'm a curious chap so had to find out.
Honest review? Big boobs as advertised, but aside from that not entirely worth it.
Felt like going through the motions, not very into it. She ended up telling me to hurry up as my time was almost over which is a pet hate.
Preferred the fake Chloe AKA Lisa at Prestige!
Maybe she's getting more popular and busy now. That's why her services declining..