• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Channelle

Legend Member
The lovely Sara ... for us Fleetwood Mac fans ...

"Drowning in the sea of love,
Where everyone would love to drown."

Channelle

Legend Member
Lovely ...
and finally .......woohooooo, the roster the night before.

Thank you, that helps so many people.

dan60

Diamond Member
Lovely ...
and finally .......woohooooo, the roster the night before.

Thank you, that helps so many people.
yes, that's good news.
it's not hard though, you only have to text them early on any particular day and ask.
they usually reply pretty quickly.
i got a text that on friday early on, the crew was coco, vini & cici, which was indeed the case.
the crew from 2pm advertised on TS was coco, vini & morgan.
i don't know if some ladies do 4 hours then shifts change, but if that's the case, it must be difficult to accurately advertise the correct crew.
i would imagine organising a regular crew for 100% advertising would be like herding cats.
they do alright IMHO

Amateurcarpenter

Silver Member
Hi there, I have attended before and really liked this place but am hoping to get a bit more next time. How do I go about getting a body slide massage with a blow job and sex? Whenever I try and ask they don’t understand me.

Channelle

Legend Member
Hi there, I have attended before and really liked this place but am hoping to get a bit more next time. How do I go about getting a body slide massage with a blow job and sex? Whenever I try and ask they don’t understand me.

The easiest way to get what you are requesting is to go to an establishment that provides these things, rather than what is first and foremost a massage shop.
Yes, some girls at massage shops could possibly offer what you want, but it is always up to the girl, so can be easily declined if they do not wish to provide, or they could easily say they do not understand.

MikeB

Legend Member
The easiest way to get what you are requesting is to go to an establishment that provides these things, rather than what is first and foremost a massage shop.
Yes, some girls at massage shops could possibly offer what you want, but it is always up to the girl, so can be easily declined if they do not wish to provide, or they could easily say they do not understand.
Reading between the lines this is about as is so often to be noted here, YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary).

If there is no chemistry, poor hygiene, an attitude of entitlement based on seeing a review or something else off putting for the girl, even if you see a great review here or anywhere else, it wont matter what you ask, your outcome will be the same.

Lingus

Legend Member
I see well I was merely asking like any other person and feel the response was quite judgemental. Nonetheless thanks

Try not to take it personally, but yeah, the boys could perhaps have expressed things in a more generalised way.

Put simply, I think we all understand that clients should treat service providers with respect ... and we should also understand that not all girls at AMPs offer a range of additional treatments beyond massage ... but I also reckon there does exist a genuine issue in relation to language barriers at some Perth AMPs.

And, I can't suggest you use a business's telephone booking service to discuss the 'extras' menu ... unless you are an established customer. AMPs are shy to discuss things with a stranger over the phone, and similarly don't usually discuss things in detail at the shop ... at least not until you are 30 minutes naked, face down on the table ! ... and even then, your choices always come down to the individual service provider.

At a well-established venue, most of the ladies know each other, so maybe you can get some dialogue established with a reasonably literate lady who might then communicate with your person of choice ... but, this is tricky because it needs to be initially explored before you drop your bod onto the table ... and so, such are the difficulties we face when seeking specific pleasure outside of a dedicated brothel.

In this prevailing situation, i.e. Comfort Massage, perhaps you might try sending a Private Message of enquiry to Scarlett Love.

Last edited: