Channelle

Legend Member
To Rolling02, I've not seen an answer to your query.
I will personally check it out on my next visit and respond.

This was soooooooo difficult to do, but these things need answers.
But how can one drag themselves away from the lovely Sara just to check out the lay of the land at the front doorstep?
But in the interest of fellow punters I've made the ultimate, ultimate, sacrifice ....

Well, actually just waited till appointment finished then looked.
Access is ok and should not be a problem.
A small rise of an inch or two (also what one of the girls said to me), but would be ok to get from front car park through front door.
Then plenty of room to go through front area and onto rooms further back. Some places have all sorts of counters and wooden gate thingies to help with security, but not here and plenty of room to navigate inside.
Well that was my take on things.

Gee that Sara is lovely ... have I said that already?

rolling02

Foundation Member
This was soooooooo difficult to do, but these things need answers.
But how can one drag themselves away from the lovely Sara just to check out the lay of the land at the front doorstep?
But in the interest of fellow punters I've made the ultimate, ultimate, sacrifice ....

Well, actually just waited till appointment finished then looked.
Access is ok and should not be a problem.
A small rise of an inch or two (also what one of the girls said to me), but would be ok to get from front car park through front door.
Then plenty of room to go through front area and onto rooms further back. Some places have all sorts of counters and wooden gate thingies to help with security, but not here and plenty of room to navigate inside.
Well that was my take on things.

Gee that Sara is lovely ... have I said that already?

Thanks mate. Might give it a go.