MaxDD

Gold Member
What is the roster today please? Two of us want to come

I really dont understand why more places dont promote their business in here like TBC does. I think its something like 2k a year for the advertising package, but you'd make that back in a week if you did what Viv does with TBC. The other 51 weeks of the year would be pure profit.
Viv has that place rocking at the moment with punters being turned away!

Channelle

Legend Member
I think you'll find I've been banging on so much on this thread about that very point ... I've given up.
I personally do not think it is very difficult, or takes much time, or whatever other excuses are given ... but apparently it is.
And I think it is a real dis-service to some very attractive young ladies who have stuck with this shop.

I really dont understand why more places dont promote their business in here like TBC does. I think its something like 2k a year for the advertising package, but you'd make that back in a week if you did what Viv does with TBC. The other 51 weeks of the year would be pure profit.
Viv has that place rocking at the moment with punters being turned away!

Probably because a lot don't (after reading about the walk-in experience of a lot of us from other posts) want you to know who they have on due to their age, appearance etc... When the girls are pretty (as they are here at Comfort and at TBC :)) they are proud to show who they have available.

Well done to you who use real photos and roster updates!!!