Lingus

Legend Member
Helen looks nice from that pic

I can vouch for Helen ... she's a very slim lady, but with ample natural curves ... I've been fortunate enough to supply 👙 items for her during the past year or so ... she's a genuine size 8D upstairs and a firmly rounded size 8 downstairs.

Not to mention, Helen's legs are proportionally long and slender compared to many Chinese ladies ... and, she's highly recommended by me for her other physical aspects too. ;)

I can vouch for Helen ... she's a very slim lady, but with ample natural curves ... I've been fortunate enough to supply 👙 items for her during the past year or so ... she's a genuine size 8D upstairs and a firmly rounded size 8 downstairs.

Not to mention, Helen's legs are proportionally long and slender compared to many Chinese ladies ... and, she's highly recommended by me for her other physical aspects too. ;)

Yes - I've seen Helen and had a lovely time. Great personality, nice body and really enjoyed DATY with her, so did she...;)

Lingus

Legend Member
Yes - I've seen Helen and had a lovely time. Great personality, nice body and really enjoyed DATY with her, so did she...;)

Hmmmm ... yes, Helen has on many occasions also assisted Lingus to live up to his name ... 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 456

Uncle Bobby

Diamond Member
Gonna give a quick 👍👍 to Morgan, amazing figure, lovely personality, one of the best massages I've had, incredible extras.

hey Jthierry2 thanks for the info.

can you advise what extras Morgan offered? Im interested in seeing her soon!

thanks in advance

peartywerty

Diamond Member
can you advise what extras Morgan offered? Im interested in seeing her soon!

I saw Morgan pre-covid, soon after she had a boob job. I was offered hand relief. I asked for more but that's all that was on the table. Things might have changed since. Her massage skills weren't the best but hopefully they have improved as well.

Uncle Bobby

Diamond Member
I saw Morgan pre-covid, soon after she had a boob job. I was offered hand relief. I asked for more but that's all that was on the table. Things might have changed since. Her massage skills weren't the best but hopefully they have improved as well.

thanks mate, yeh I have actually seen her once a year or so ago but I opted for the 4hand deal which they advertise.
Morgan seemed like she didn’t have many extras and there was no eye contact.
So I’d wondered what other people’s experience was like