• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Coronavirus predictions...

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
how bad it is now in WA?
Don't know how bad it is in WA although I got off the train in Melbourne and sat down to let the crowd go through then this man squirted hand cream on his three daughters hands for them to rub clean in front of me he then asked if I would like some hand cleanser when they left and after rubbing my hands with cleanser I just had to have a little cry as how and why can a virus like this do the damage it's doing.

stovo82

Diamond Member
Apocalyptic proportions of Biblical times.
Everything has shut down and this could be the end of times.
I envy the people that lived during the two world wars, that was nothing compared to now!

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SilverSurfer44

I dont agree eith world management sounds economic suicide, maybe its all about borrowing money off the world bank.

Banking structures initiating a great depression , smartees

Send dutton to xmas island one way

stovo82

Diamond Member
Link not working so taken down

The World Economic Forum, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security last year ran a simulation of a coronavirus outbreak which was transmitted from bats to pigs to people, and eventually to other people.

That simulation suggested 65 million people could die within 18 months.

Writing for the New England Journal of Medicine, Gates said Covid-19 is starting to behave like the β€œonce-in-a-century pathogen we’ve been worried about”.

β€œI hope it’s not that bad, but we should assume it will be until we know otherwise.”

He said leaders have two responsibilities in a crisis: to solve the problem and prevent them from occurring again.

β€œThe Covid-19 pandemic is a case in point. We need to save lives now while also improving the way we respond to outbreaks in general. The first point is more pressing, but the second has crucial long-term consequences.”

S

SilverSurfer44

An unstoppable virus free running , all over hotels, supermarkets, public places transport, taxis and medical centres, healthcare workers, hospitals. Although 140k infected, probably a multiple of 5 700k, then multiplying by 5 to 3.5 million making its way through population . Reported cases dieing, non reported living. Seeds of communism pushing into democratic communities. Iltalians talking of charging murder to those not self isolated, like Russian soldiers who used to shoot there own men if they deserted the front line from the rear .

stovo82

Diamond Member
Ancient virus brings the plague that will lead to economic recession that will lead to global famine and millions of death.
Measures by government are outdated and did not work in the past!
This is the fall of Rome, again!
It was the plague that wiped out Ancient Empires.

Unreported/unconfirmed cases far out number reported/confirmed cases.
China's cases stuck on 80,000 and death toll only 3,200.
The China data is incomplete and inaccurate and can not be interpreted as China has beaten the virus.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Brothels in Europe are closing there doors and wont re-open till the Governments say life is returning to some normality. I know one that wont open till all is clear so those doors will stay closed for a while.

S

SilverSurfer44

Looks like Australia might go into lockdown sooner than later , bankrupt everyone as soon as possible, murder charges too for a virus for leaving house, essentially house arrest. When ? 7 to 21 days I would reckon ? Schools shutting soon 2 to 4 weeks.

It just won't work, how can have brains trust of 10 or 15 controlling the world or 70000k, seems a bit dumb.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Looks like Australia might go into lockdown sooner than later , bankrupt everyone as soon as possible, murder charges too for a virus for leaving house, essentially house arrest. When ? 7 to 21 days I would reckon ? Schools shutting soon 2 to 4 weeks.

It just won't work, how can have brains trust of 10 or 15 controlling the world or 70000k, seems a bit dumb.

Ze Men are in Charge...

dan60

Diamond Member
reading about the spanish flu in 1918 in USA, and the different ways they reacted.
the results are scary considering the slow australian approach.
Philadelphia refused to cancel a fund raising march through the city.
a march containing soldiers, when military bases were known to be hotspots.
Just 72 hours after the parade, all 31 of Philadelphia’s hospitals were full and 2,600 people were dead by the end of the week.

by comparison, St Louis health dept shut everything down when the flu got out of their army barracks.
a lot of people died in both cities, less in st Louis, but more importantly St Louis spread the load.
i don't think australia has the capacity to handle a big spike either (neither has the USA)
pictures of italy setting up triage units in hospital car parks, deciding who to save.

On Tasmania, which implemented strict quarantine measures for boats arriving on its shores that required all passengers and crew to be isolated for seven days. When the infection penetrated the island in August 1919, medical officers reported that it was a milder infection than that on the mainland. The death rate on Tasmania was one of the lowest recorded worldwide. THIS COULD BE A CLUE

luckily, i should be safe in my asylum <bangs on door> "nurse, nurse, NURSE........."

οΏΌLia Luca

Silver Member
12m0t4wrdgh41.jpg
I'm cracking!!! memes are the besT! LOL

stovo82

Diamond Member
There will be thousands of people dying at home or on the streets.
There is not enough hospitals or medical staff to treat the patients.
Corona Virus is a repeat of the 1918 flu, governments have lied to the people.
Millions of us are going to die well before our time.
Governments do not care whether we live or die.
All this technology means jack squat when governments do jack squat.