Coronavirus predictions...

S

SilverSurfer44

The vaccines looking good, i don't know why they cant roll them out, seem to work well.

stovo82

Diamond Member
The use of NSAID anti-inflammatories could be a factor in making the coronavirus infection worse. Anti-inflammatory drugs increase the risk of complications when there is a fever or infection.
Increasing intake of Vitamin D may assist in boosting immunity to resist the contraction of viral and bacterial infections.

Last edited:

stovo82

Diamond Member
New measures must be kept in play indefinitely.
All humans are bacterial and viral spreading disease carriers.
We need technology that can track humans 24/7 and notify government and law enforcement agencies if action must be taken.
I suggest microchipping all humans so they can be tracked.

We always feared guns, bombs or nuclear war.
It is the natural disasters and plagues that posed the greatest threat to humanity.
It was an invisible threat that brought a sudden end to the first world war, The 1918 Pandemic would kill 2 or 3 times the number killed in the first world war.

68% of Democrats fear catching corona virus and its impact upon health.
40% of Republicans do not fear catching corona virus and its impact upon health.
Huge queues of people are buying up guns in the USA.

Jumper

Silver Member
New measures must be kept in play indefinitely.
All humans are bacterial and viral spreading disease carriers.
We need technology that can track humans 24/7 and notify government and law enforcement agencies if action must be taken.
I suggest microchipping all humans so they can be tracked.

We always feared guns, bombs or nuclear war.
It is the natural disasters and plagues that posed the greatest threat to humanity.
It was an invisible threat that brought a sudden end to the first world war, The 1918 Pandemic would kill 2 or 3 times the number killed in the first world war.

68% of Democrats fear catching corona virus and its impact upon health.
40% of Republicans do not fear catching corona virus and its impact upon health.
Huge queues of people are buying up guns in the USA.

So those people are buying guns for what reasons, kill themselves, or rob others, or protect themselves coz someone might rob them? Crazy Americans like Trump.

stovo82

Diamond Member
Air pollution has fallen drastically in China as a result of travel bans, business and factory closures and strict government measures.
I believed it was an air pollution problem creating this issue and stopping pollution worked to slow down deaths in China.
Greta Thunberg was right!
Polluted cities with high populations and high urban densities have had higher rates of deaths.

Last edited:

Harlots_Bec

Harlots Mackay
Legend Member
As at 6.00am on 17 March 2020, there have been 375 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Australia

@Katherine

LocationConfirmed cases*
Australian Capital Territory2
New South Wales170
Northern Territory0
Queensland68
South Australia29
Tasmania7
Victoria71
Western Australia28
Total**375

N

Night Owl Ciao

As at 6.00am on 17 March 2020, there have been 375 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Australia

@Katherine

LocationConfirmed cases*
New South Wales170
Northern Territory0
Queensland68
South Australia29
Tasmania7
Victoria71
Western Australia28
Total**375

375 cases may not seem like a lot but when you consider the people those 375 people came into contact with prior to being identified as infected let alone the people they then came into contact with & so on & on & on & hey Presto we have a pandemic of truly epic proportions that could best be described as an out of control freight train rapidly gathering momentum with very little chance of being slowed down let alone brought to a complete stopšŸ˜®

Slugger1

Legend Member
The real problem is that some people dont show any sympoms at all or only very mild. There will be many more infected people not being tested either because they dont meet the criteria or are asymptomatic.

stovo82

Diamond Member
We are united and strong when we work together for the greater good of society.
We are weak and divided when we work against society.
Asian nations are more capable to work for the greater good of society than western societies.

Good thing that Aussies do not have guns because we would be equally or a greater threat than Americans.
It was an Australians that killed 35 people in 1996 and it was an Australian who killed 51 people in New Zealand in 2019.
Right wing nationalists and guns are a deadly mix and we only have to see what happens in America on a daily basis.

Last edited:
T

Tania Admin

@Katherine

LocationConfirmed cases*
New South Wales170
Northern Territory0
Queensland68
South Australia29
Tasmania7
Victoria71
Western Australia28
Total**375

The guy who has it in the NT is a tourist from Sydney so he was classed as a NSW case but was diagnosed here and is at RDH :)

stovo82

Diamond Member
Systemic failure of governments and lack of funding in health has created this problem.
We have so called good technology and we can not even stop the flu.
Our governments have failed its people with failure in health and failure in medical technology.
Within days a super computer would have detected and came up with a vaccine. Within weeks that vaccine would be mass produced saved lives and saved the global economy.

Last edited:

Tommy

Silver Member
I'm an international pilot and the amount of hoops we're having to jump through now is insane, but justified. My job now is cockpit, hotel, cockpit home I can't leave my home while I'm here, due to the quarantine laws, and I can't leave my hotel room in London. It has turned this into a very lonely job, but they can't afford to lose the route so they will do anything to keep it alive aslong as possible. It all comes down to money at the end of the day.

Tony

Bronze Member
Economic devastation would be lot more though , In canberra all of sudden there is avalanche of people getting fired , next door sparki was fired yesterday from building site along with many others. Wonder where will it all stop.

Mojo

Gold Member
I'm an international pilot and the amount of hoops we're having to jump through now is insane, but justified. My job now is cockpit, hotel, cockpit home I can't leave my home while I'm here, due to the quarantine laws, and I can't leave my hotel room in London. It has turned this into a very lonely job, but they can't afford to lose the route so they will do anything to keep it alive aslong as possible. It all comes down to money at the end of the day.

A fellow pilot on this forum...:excited:

Mojo

Gold Member
375 cases may not seem like a lot but when you consider the people those 375 people came into contact with prior to being identified as infected let alone the people they then came into contact with & so on & on & on & hey Presto we have a pandemic of truly epic proportions that could best be described as an out of control freight train rapidly gathering momentum with very little chance of being slowed down let alone brought to a complete stopšŸ˜®

Exactly....the rule at the moment is if you don't meet the criteria you wont be tested if you are unwell. These so called positive cases have been moving around unknowingly infecting people. I say anyone who is unwell should have the right to be tested.

S

SilverSurfer44

Airplanes recycled air is I suspect contaminated causing infection, air borne thats why flights reduced

stovo82

Diamond Member
Save the economy, business as usual and let the virus rip through or destroy the economy and save lives.
The economy is just a mechanism of rich people getting richer.
Good thing governments are taken drastic measures to slow down the death rate.
We do not want to see horror scenes like they experienced during the Spanish flu pandemic.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
A fellow pilot on this forum...:excited:

So pilots and cabin crew will be getting to know each other a little better I gather.. šŸ˜ So that cute Russian Hostie will now be getting sexually frustrated...

S

SilverSurfer44

The media is really whipping up emotions, violence seems to have climbed. I seen footage of a women on a airplane cop a brutal punch from a man on ninemsn, then seen in newspaper, was on abc a australian soldier killing/shooting an afghanistan man looking defenceless in the field. !!! Seems a bit too much. Whats next, why not show love not war ???

Phoebe

Legend Member

The men are in charge..... all that hard work by men and we are all going to go back 20-30 years again and start all over again.. time for a complete change of leadership ... screw the men that never learn and keep repeating the same shit over and over again.. Can we let Women run the planet for the next 100 or so years... PLEASE!

Phoebe

Legend Member
The media is really whipping up emotions, violence seems to have climbed. I seen footage of a women on a airplane cop a brutal punch from a man on ninemsn, then seen in newspaper, was on abc a australian soldier killing/shooting an afghanistan man looking defenceless in the field. !!! Seems a bit too much. Whats next, why not show love not war ???

Men there ya go, Punch a woman in the face... brave.....

stovo82

Diamond Member
It makes no difference what gender is in power.
Governments and businesses are run by ruthless, ambitious people only in it for themselves regardless of gender.