• Lots of naked NEW Members on the forum plz add an AVATAR we are adding them if you don't if you don't like change them.

Coronavirus predictions...

Down boy

Gold Member
my prediction is that CoVid 19 will start on the ball early this season and will attract lots of votes, then he’ll start getting tagged and be less effective until the Coach moves him to the forward line. If other teams still keep him quiet he might end up down back or on the bench until he’s dropped.
he has the potential to be a 200+ game player but his unknown susceptibility to injury could see him fall well short of that mark and be on the trade table within a year or two.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Corona Virus should help governments shift away from globalisation and focus on building national economy.

What TRUMP has been saying since day one... Globalization has stripped countries like Australia of all its manufacturing

stovo82

Diamond Member
CoVid 19 is playing as Striker and he has been wrecking havoc and scoring goals in Milan and he is likely to spread to Real Madrid and Barcelona, Spain, Bayern Munich, Germany and possibly Liverpool, England are all panicking in the Champions League and fear CoVid 19's impact! CoVid 19 will score more and strike more down with his deadly impact.

CoVid19 deadly impact is likely to lead to the cancellation of Euro 2020 and possibly the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games and sports teams are likely to play in front of empty stadiums!

Phoebe

Legend Member
CoVid 19 is playing as Striker and he has been wrecking havoc and scoring goals in Milan and he is likely to spread to Real Madrid and Barcelona, Spain, Bayern Munich, Germany and possibly Liverpool, England are all panicking in the Champions League and fear CoVid 19's impact! CoVid 19 will score more and strike more down with his deadly impact

looks like its making a real Messi now doesn't it just...

stovo82

Diamond Member
Link not working so taken down

Juventus go top with 2-nil win over Inter Milan in front of empty crowd!

"Juventus beat Inter Milan to go top of the Serie A table - in a surreal match behind closed doors because of coronavirus.
One of the biggest games of the Italian season took place with no fans, with all sport in Italy being played in empty grounds until 3 April at least.
Some 366 people in Italy have died of coronavirus, with 7,375 infected....
...Cristiano Ronaldo - who pretended to high-five where fans would have been standing on the way into the stadium - failed to score for the first time in Serie A since 10 November...."

Cristiano "CR7" Ronaldo the G.O.A.T is only human after all and held to no goals.

Last edited by a moderator:

Phoebe

Legend Member

"Juventus beat Inter Milan to go top of the Serie A table - in a surreal match behind closed doors because of coronavirus.
One of the biggest games of the Italian season took place with no fans, with all sport in Italy being played in empty grounds until 3 April at least.

Funny hey..

N

Night Owl Ciao

Th
Link not working so taken down

...Cristiano Ronaldo - who pretended to high-five where fans would have been standing on the way into the stadium - failed to score for the first time in Serie A since 10 November...."

Cristiano "CR7" Ronaldo the G.O.A.T is only human after all and held to no goals.
This is just the beginning
My Dockers membership was already pretty much worthless before any of this but I guess now it at least has some value as toilet paper 🥴

Last edited by a moderator:

Phoebe

Legend Member

F-off.. seriously Barf. Spew, Vomit... maybe be a great human being off the pitch, but on the pitch he's a walking asshole..... Messi however is GOAT in Spain... But hey look at Salah a true sportsman...

Phoebe

Legend Member
I'm sick. Sick of the whole subject.

Its funny how the none English speaking nations are doing more than those that speak English... The Dupe ... The Chief Medical officer in Australia is on Josh Frydenbergs payroll so is he going to be saying what they are saying in Italy/Bahrain and other nations... NO he isn't as Josh still wants his wet dream of a budget surplus NO matter what.... Keep the money flowing as we all knew the Australian economy was heading for recession this year, this Covid 19 just makes sure it will happen and Josh,Mattias and Scott can blame others NOT the 3 amigos... Perfect hey.

Mojo

Gold Member
It was bloody ScoMo and his press conference a couple of weeks ago that started this whole toilet paper madness. He jumped the gun and made statements a little too soon and our wonderful citizens of this country, mainly the ignorant ones started this whole rooms day madness.

I don't think even in countries like china, South Korea and Italy is seeing such behaviour.

Down boy

Gold Member
Its funny how the none English speaking nations are doing more than those that speak English... The Dupe ... The Chief Medical officer in Australia is on Josh Frydenbergs payroll so is he going to be saying what they are saying in Italy/Bahrain and other nations... NO he isn't as Josh still wants his wet dream of a budget surplus NO matter what.... Keep the money flowing as we all knew the Australian economy was heading for recession this year, this Covid 19 just makes sure it will happen and Josh,Mattias and Scott can blame others NOT the 3 amigos... Perfect hey.
Unfortunately you’re correct. The non English speaking nations are doing much much more. Sadly, one thing they are doing more of is burials.

Phoebe

Legend Member
Unfortunately you’re correct. The non English speaking nations are doing much much more. Sadly, one thing they are doing more of is burials.

Because Money is more important than human life in these so called superior nations... got to keep the share holders happy! wait till all Aussies with super funds start loosing serious money on the worlds best ponzie scheme...

ozwarlock67

Legend Member
Not negative realistic 😬

Well I average one cold a year and take a multivitamin and two eccinachia daily.....which I think wards off a lot of lurgi that other people would get.

I also don't travel to foreign countries. And that's one of the common denominators of this mess.

Phoebe

Legend Member
Well I average one cold a year and take a multivitamin and two eccinachia daily.....which I think wards off a lot of lurgi that other people would get.

I also don't travel to foreign countries. And that's one of the common denominators of this mess.

My secret is I orgasm twice a day... stuff your multi-vitamins.

stovo82

Diamond Member
Avoid travel to overseas countries at risk of Corona Virus, third world cesspits are riddled with Corona Virus.
Real numbers are under reported because the truth makes the government looks bad and censoring the media is the way some countries operate or just claim the media is fake news.

ozwarlock67

Legend Member
99% of Australians aren't going to be affected by Coronavirus.

But once some dickhead starts running around shouting "The sky is falling" like some latter-day Henny Penny, a whole bunch of folks get into the act.

And don't get me started on the religious nuts who proclaim "The lord is punishing us. It is His will".

They're out there. And they breed.

N

Night Owl Ciao

99% of Australians aren't going to be affected by Coronavirus.

But once some dickhead starts running around shouting "The sky is falling" like some latter-day Henny Penny, a whole bunch of folks get into the act.

And don't get me started on the religious nuts who proclaim "The lord is punishing us. It is His will".

They're out there. And they breed.
You cannot be fucking serious????