Flatboroque

Thick Thighs Saves Lives.
Diamond Member
87995311-10156859663355913-3566709080762351616-o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

stovo82

Diamond Member
The rise of the toilet roll gangsters!
Everyone is out for themselves, no one gives a fuck!
Nothing surprises me anymore.

stovo82

Diamond Member
Stockpile your toilet rolls, rice, pasta, tinned food and bottled water.
Italy has locked down 16 million people in the north near Milan, this could happen globally and no one knows how long the lock down could last.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Stockpile your toilet rolls, rice, pasta, tinned food and bottled water.
Italy has locked down 16 million people in the north near Milan, this could happen globally and no one knows how long the lock down could last.

Imagine if the WA Sewage system failed... with all this toilet paper...

N

Night Owl Ciao

I don't want to cause unnecessary alarm but it is now predicted by the World Health Organisation that 60% of the world's population will be infected by Coronavirus & it will kill 45 - 60million people & that is only the first wave of the virus.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Link not working so taken down

Last edited by a moderator:

Madmax1700

Legend Member
Think the issues is even the experts don’t know much about the virus to make any predictions.

Flatboroque

Thick Thighs Saves Lives.
Diamond Member
I don't think anyone could have predicted the correlation between the virus and the toilet paper fetish that ensued.

N

Night Owl Ciao

Why so Angry? LOL
This is now some very serious shit & the time has come to take this very fucking seriously. The entire world is in unchartered waters. Watch the 60 minutes CV episode. I am now very concerned not just for friends family & loved ones but for the future of mankind. The time for wisecracks & silly jokes is well & truly over now.