To get them or not to get them

AxeMan

Diamond Member
At this stage I believe I've only encountered real ones. I certainly do enjoy the real ones!!

I would like to feel some fake ones for comparison though if any ladies want to volunteer ;-)

MikeB

Legend Member
As the ultimate road test on this topic, has anyone "taken one for the team" with what are claimed to be Australia's largest implants (10J - 1650 cc of silicone!!! each) on Kimberley at Scarborough? http://www.privategirls.com.au/kim.php

Given the tall stature (6') and obsession with her implants, I was wondering if this is a post op TS or the real deal?

I see she is also planning to upsize further soon?

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
As the ultimate road test on this topic, has anyone "taken one for the team" with what are claimed to be Australia's largest implants (10J - 1650 cc of silicone!!! each) on Kimberley at Scarborough? http://www.privategirls.com.au/kim.php

Given the tall stature (6') and obsession with her implants, I was wondering if this is a post op TS or the real deal?

I reckon she will be suffering from backache then if not now with those puppies

O

outlaw01

Given also that Kimberley is a post op transexual as well!!

A

Adrianna Lush

I like real breasts but mainly for their tenderness and ability to bounce. Also that the woman is receiving pleasure from my tongue on her nipple..

Smoggy

Foundation Member
This topic comes up every now and again and my view hasn't changed. I don't care if they are large or small natural is best. Fake can look really good in a bikini but they don't do anything for me. I just don't like the look mainly because of the unnatural shape and the way they move. As Adrianna says there is a softness and feel to natural ones that can be replicated with fake ones.

The only time breasts should be enhanced is if they are of irregular sizes or because of a medical need.

R

ross89

I don't know where i saw it posted just a few weeks ago but there is an American site with her admitting to having largest boobs in Aus and that she is a post op.

Personally i love a good set of big fake boobs as much as i love a set of big real ones!

Edit: turns out Kimberly doesn't. Sarah Marie Summer does. I'm in love and i'd happily give her the worst 15 seconds of her life . Repeatedly!!

CyCGHcn1olK4StHcDqtTXKYmJF6coDFTYQUDtEYI-wk-D2bIeP2Rrf5trtRDzrKgb40MO3rbzKRttNrn0IPx3C5AhELc0Jo5XNnNSrm_zab--iMGsUBMEo-IZg6Ttp3TbvTVkks30CuS1MK0FzA1MaHocBk943lQ2qbpF2EPwg=w309-h476-nc

MtqxBMfHgJ3FHU8-fhbLu9n7NLxoZM6SqySuux91z0U2PtZ9bLb9DDVWAyDdOZUkDZN2E4jcvBTQTWLO3OCNcf24lJYIgJXVO0Apkj8PSAbdbvCARVIxH8Bk7O_2EK7O0sWiMkw9ecWuYkx8BLuw7KY_=w336-h438-nc

Last edited by a moderator:

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Personally, I wouldn't fix what is not broken. I'd say size doesn't matter. It really is a personal choice.
If you please her, you please yourself.

Wrong thread lol, thought this was penis enlargement.

Each to their own, i agree homer

funflyer

Foundation Member
Augmentation doesn't need to be big it can be any desired size. If increase in size isn't desired it can be done just to restore firmness and shape to the original condition.

Most ladies do have their breasts enlarged somewhat when they have this procedure but it isn't necessary.

For me I don't restrict myself to big medium or small. I love them all!

But I've met some even quite young ladies who are beautiful facially and body wise but their breasts have become saggy empty bags from breast feeding. They are usually very self conscious about them and that's a real pity.

funflyer

Foundation Member
So you prefer fake ones fun flyer personally nothing beats the real thing. I've never had a complaint about mine and they are all natural
Bet I can change your opinion on this subject lol

Just joking I love original as well and I'm sure yours are extremely beautiful

funflyer

Foundation Member
These days the superior gels that are used in augmentation leave a completely natural ,not the rock hard feel of bygone days.

As far as sensitivity is concerned, I've had two long term relationships with Asian ladies (not as a customer) and I assure you neither lady lost any sensitivity in their breasts or nipples

If a lady decided to do it it must be right for her alone to decide whether it's what she wants. Not through external pressure.

The real overblown fake tits photos we often see gives the whole topic of augmentation a bad impression and turns something with real value for some women into a joke

MikeB

Legend Member
Some ladies even opt for reduction when naturally large endowments lead to physical problems like back pain. If the lady in question is displeased with the natural endowment, it will reflect in the personality in many cases anyway.

So horses for courses.

german

Silver Member
REAL ALL THE WAY ;) I don't want fake I want the real deal. Different if reducing due to medical but this whole getting bigger coz of kids etc you gave someone life be proud of how ya body changed!

Zeus

Patron Saint of Werewolves
Diamond Member
So you prefer fake ones fun flyer personally nothing beats the real thing. I've never had a complaint about mine and they are all natural
Bet I can change your opinion on this subject lol

Let me decide......
tayla69 PLEASE let us have a pic of your all natural boobs.
I will then be able to make an informed decision as to whether you or funflyer is correct. :)
PLEASE!!