• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

To get them or not to get them

Taslyn Pierce

♥Exotic Dancer of Langtrees♥
Diamond Member
TASLYN PIERCE
TaslynPierce-img.jpg

I saw Taslyns amazing boobs last night.
Are they enhanced, I inquired. They are so perfect!
No she said, they are the real thing...and feel how firm they are!
TRULY AMAZING
(Ah but, that's youth for you!)

Because of how much chicken I eat, makes them firm and bigger
They've grown since this picture was taken ♥

Dallas

Legend Member
Seriously? Chicken makes boobs grow? :chicken:

Yes, it's the female hormones they put in them to make them grow ... good for girls but bad for boys so don't live on KFC unless you're keeping a breast of the situation :eek:

Dallas

Legend Member
Its this kind of thing that gives boob enhancement a bad name and I agree the surgeon should be shot or struck off.

I'm only guessing but, I remember reading a few years ago that the hormones in chicken and cows milk in Puerto Rico was so high that young girls and men were growing breasts. People thought it was happening here too, but I suspect it's just the man boob phenomenon here due to too much beer and lack of exercise, but then there's female hormones in chicken and alcohol adds to man boobs so, idk, I'd probably leave the chicken to Taslyn as it seems to be working miracles for her :)

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
That's some very nice cupcakes, miss Taslyn...perfecto!

Boobs are boobs fake or not...it takes courage to go under the knife, really. Salutation to those who have the balls to go under the knife to better enhance their image and confidence. I personally accepts boobs of all sizes except for man boobs. No judging nor discriminating. Tis who the carrier of the boobs that is important.

M

Mick990

Fake to its are just desperate looking and cheap. Total turn off. Just my opinion, but I'd rather see small natural ttits than try hard fake ones. Each to their own .I respect others opinions but don't always share the same .

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I'm only guessing but, I remember reading a few years ago that the hormones in chicken and cows milk in Puerto Rico was so high that young girls and men were growing breasts. People thought it was happening here too, but I suspect it's just the man boob phenomenon here due to too much beer and lack of exercise, but then there's female hormones in chicken and alcohol adds to man boobs so, idk, I'd probably leave the chicken to Taslyn as it seems to be working miracles for her :)

hmmm....a good way to promote tourism i suppose for Puerto Rico...our milk give you boobs.

Damonii

Silver Member
I like confident breasts. Ever met those girls at the "Itty Bitty Titty Committee"? (a group of women that proudly showed of small breasts in beautiful photo prints and books to prove that obviously they are beautiful even if the media and public gives them shit because people will buy their photos so...) Yep those are some confident breasts...

I mean women...

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I hadn't heard of the IBTC but I see there is a film about it. Judging by the poster, albeit unfortunately lacking evidence of their eponymous features, I may need to familiarise myself with the proceedings of this committee. I might even volunteer my services as their meeting secretary and give take dick dictation.

poster-15198.jpg

Carly snow

Bronze Member
fake tits look great, if i were a model i would do it but being a sex worker no as if there were complications it can get very expensive to fix, a models wages probably could afford this

Stacey J

9473 8962 xx
Silver Member
fake tits look great, if i were a model i would do it but being a sex worker no as if there were complications it can get very expensive to fix, a models wages probably could afford this

Yeah I know what you mean. I think I am just going to get fat transfer to my boobs, and maybe a lift when I am older.

R33SKY

Gold Member
Fake is ok as long as they aren't over the top but personally I'm more of a natural boobs man, especially if they are firm but don't like those that are too big that sags too much. The shape is what matters to me i suppose.

Rod

Gold Member
Problem with fake boobs is that, as good as they look, you cant play with them to your heart's content coz the girl is always saying 'don't do this, don't do that, its too sensitive, it hurts etc etc etc. WTF!!. I stay away from them mostly for that reason.

AxeMan

Diamond Member
I've never come across a girl who doesn't like her boobs being played with. Maybe I just haven't come across enough girls yet ;)