• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

To get them or not to get them

Alexis Lily

Gold Member
Personally i prefer natural B to C cups depending on height and size of the girl. I like a girl to be evenly proportioned. Anything more than a handful goes to waste I always say.

I might be treading on dangerous territory and it's just a thought so please do not take offense or flame me.
Alexis Lily as you naturally gifted with Ds..wouldn't a small [gasp] breast reduction give a similar lift as opposed to stacking on more? So you can stay au natural ....:)

Wow I take two days off and come back and this thread is all the rage!!...
So.. here is the take and a little more insight to my conversation starter..

I have great boobs.. I know I do and I get told by almost every client and BF that this is so. This isnt ego, this is simply my experience. However.. the effects of gravity are there.. and often, very often I wish I had just a little more perk... this isnt to be confused with size.. I dont wish so much for size as much as I wish for perk.. If I could have my boobs about 1-2 inches Higher.. "a one to two inch lift" as I had a friend once call it with me, I would be a very happy camper. I am a D cup, simply because I am broad and have width to the cup size, not so much because of their perk... In fact I often find D cups slightly too perky, particuarly if they are strappless bustiers.. but the C cup just isnt enough.. So I'm a tweeny.. in-b-tweeny sizes..

A little lift would make them great and me feel better... but hence my questions on what GUYS actually prefer.. not even so much from a W/L.. but in life..
Ive not had kids, Im not sure I want boobs before kids.. but often I think, hell if it enhances the hotness factor why shouldnt I?

Just rolling around the ideas and playing..
Someone mentioned not basing my decision on what a bunch of punters in here say... and no thats not what I would do..

and Peta babe.... yes.. woot woot... jump around... jump around... jump up, jump up, and get down!!!

xx

Alexis Lily

Gold Member
god... i can just hear my comment on me saying i have great boobs being misconstrued.. again.. just me liking what i have.. and not ego. hahaha.. the things we mean behind text huh :)
xx

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
god... i can just hear my comment on me saying i have great boobs being misconstrued.. again.. just me liking what i have.. and not ego. hahaha.. the things we mean behind text huh :)
xx
I don't see anything wrong with shouting out how much you like bits of yourself. Much healthier than loathing your body and moping about that.

Jaylily

Gold Member
Wow I take two days off and come back and this thread is all the rage!!...
So.. here is the take and a little more insight to my conversation starter..

I have great boobs.. I know I do and I get told by almost every client and BF that this is so. This isnt ego, this is simply my experience. However.. the effects of gravity are there.. and often, very often I wish I had just a little more perk... this isnt to be confused with size.. I dont wish so much for size as much as I wish for perk.. If I could have my boobs about 1-2 inches Higher.. "a one to two inch lift" as I had a friend once call it with me, I would be a very happy camper. I am a D cup, simply because I am broad and have width to the cup size, not so much because of their perk... In fact I often find D cups slightly too perky, particuarly if they are strappless bustiers.. but the C cup just isnt enough.. So I'm a tweeny.. in-b-tweeny sizes..

A little lift would make them great and me feel better... but hence my questions on what GUYS actually prefer.. not even so much from a W/L.. but in life..
Ive not had kids, Im not sure I want boobs before kids.. but often I think, hell if it enhances the hotness factor why shouldnt I?

Just rolling around the ideas and playing..
Someone mentioned not basing my decision on what a bunch of punters in here say... and no thats not what I would do..

and Peta babe.... yes.. woot woot... jump around... jump around... jump up, jump up, and get down!!!

xx

Yeah you dont have bad boobs ;)

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
If it helps, I am willing to donate my valuable time as Lt's resident boob consultant. This would involve careful visual and manual (and probably oral) examination of each boob to ensure it meets minimum standards. An executive summary would then be produced giving the owner renewed self-confidence and prospective clients an indication of what to expect: 'Nice rack', 'Cute and pert', 'Soft and comfy', 'Bouncy, flouncy and fun', etc.

Yes, it would be a tough job but somebody's got to do it for the welfare of ladies and clients alike. Being the magnanimous and community-minded benefactor I am, I humbly volunteer my expert services at absolutely no charge. :watching:

Buk

Diamond Member
xx
No harm in liking yourself, or part of yourself. The opposite is worse. And ego is not a dirty word....:)

Buk

Diamond Member
If it helps, I am willing to donate my valuable time as Lt's resident boob consultant. This would involve careful visual and manual (and probably oral) examination of each boob to ensure it meets minimum standards. An executive summary would then be produced giving the owner renewed self-confidence and prospective clients an indication of what to expect: 'Nice rack', 'Cute and pert', 'Soft and comfy', 'Bouncy, flouncy and fun', etc.

Yes, it would be a tough job but somebody's got to do it for the welfare of ladies and clients alike. Being the magnanimous and community-minded benefactor I am, I humbly volunteer my expert services at absolutely no charge. :watching:
And when you are sick I can fill in.....that's the sort of guy I am.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
What we need is a new BooBie Thread.
So..................Show US your Boobie Selfie.
To all the ladies please show US your Boobie Selfie
Please...............Pretty Please

homer

Doh!
Legend Member

Yes take one for the tIam would you.

aussie_single34

Resident kinky pervert
Foundation Member
I believe to get the right consensus we do need a better look that the goods to determine the proper course of action

Obbie

Legend Member
The Pirates melting down again he loves boobs can't help himself must say though I'm with him all the way

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy sweetness, never under-estimate the determination off an Old Pirate

Please...............Pretty Please,
Please..Please..Please..Pretty Please, show US Your Boobies

have you noticed HappyPirate that noone is responding to your request yet? ;)

xx

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
epic-boob-job-fail.jpg

No wonder she is leaning backwards!

S

sherman

I like healthy ones. Colour size shape and drop are all secondary. Enhanced reminds me of reconstructed.
Don't want to go there.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Please...............Pretty Please,
Please..Please..Please..Pretty Please, show US Your Boobies