To get them or not to get them

grumpyas

Silver Member
Ive not had enough fakes to comment, but Im a willing participant if anyone wants to conduct a controlled experiment to get to the bottom of this..

Damonii

Silver Member
Personally I am a fan of those lovely pillow soft types.

But I like all breasts whether they are
big
small
real
fake
fluffy
bouncy
perky
teardrop

The best breasts are the ones that make the lady feel proud of her body and make her want to let me at them all the time. The only bad breasts are the ones that are lonely because they are locked away all the time.

A

Adrianna Lush

Personally I am a fan of those lovely pillow soft types.

But I like all breasts whether they are
big
small
real
fake
fluffy
bouncy
perky
teardrop

The best breasts are the ones that make the lady feel proud of her body and make her want to let me at them all the time. The only bad breasts are the ones that are lonely because they are locked away all the time.
I don't like fluffy

Fred Smith

Bronze Member
Much prefer "real" over fake. That said, on occasions, implants are done for a reason. One of my favourites used to have one with implant due to reconstruction following mastectomy. I always preferred her "natural" one which she still has. Unfortunately she has since lost the one with the implant due to a recurrence of her cancer.
I much prefer small breasts than implanted falsies, to be sure.

Lyla Rose

Silver Member
I always find this question incredibly amusing, because I've known a fair few women with well done implants that look quite natural. To the point that men they've seen don't realise that they're fake. So, really what we're asking is do you like natural tits and fake tits that pass as natural or obviously fake tits.

Surely the preference is whichever makes the lady feel the most confident and sexy ;)

Viktoria Richards

Gold Member
Real over fake!!!
TAwL21Y.jpg

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I always find this question incredibly amusing, because I've known a fair few women with well done implants that look quite natural. To the point that men they've seen don't realise that they're fake. So, really what we're asking is do you like natural tits and fake tits that pass as natural or obviously fake tits.

Surely the preference is whichever makes the lady feel the most confident and sexy ;)
I think that's very true. It's the obvious, over-inflated, very firm/hard boobs that can be a turn-off because they look and feel so fake. For example:
charley%20atwell%20huge%20fake%20tits%20hot1353788935.jpg

OTOH, I've been with ladies who had magnificent mammaries that I realised were augmented only on closer inspection when I noticed the faint scars underneath. Subtle augmentation, such as to firm up somewhat sagging breasts slightly in more mature women as opposed to increasing a couple of cup sizes, can be very attractive if done well.

And yes, I suppose how sexy and confident the lady feels is kinda important too. ;)

MrBig

Diamond Member
I personally do NOT approve of any unnecessary form of cosmetic surgery.
The real person is the one you were born as. Even those crows feet are considered laugh lines - which reflect your personality. Why hide them.
Cosmetic surgery, tho' I appreciate that would include some that are not medically required but improves general well-being and self-confidence, when used for pure vanity's sake is something I can't understand. Then again, I've haven't had the need to consider penis enlargement.
Natural. That's my preference - but if it makes the girl much happier in life then that's important too.

funflyer

Foundation Member
image.jpg
I think that's very true. It's the obvious, over-influated, very firm/hard boobs that can be a turn-off because they look and feel so fake. For example:
charley%20atwell%20huge%20fake%20tits%20hot1353788935.jpg

OTOH, I've been with ladies who had magnificent mammaries that I realised were augmented only on closer inspection when I noticed the faint scars underneath. Subtle augmentation, such as to firm up somewhat sagging breasts slightly in more mature women as opposed to increasing a couple of cup sizes, can be very attractive if done well.

And yes, I suppose how sexy and confident the lady feels is kinda important too. ;)

Your XLNC if you've noticed scars underneath you've probably been looking at an older model. These days the implants are mostly inserted under the arm pits. I know an Asian lady who had. Size 350 gel inserted that way.

funflyer

Foundation Member
I personally do NOT approve of any unnecessary form of cosmetic surgery.
The real person is the one you were born as. Even those crows feet are considered laugh lines - which reflect your personality. Why hide them.
Cosmetic surgery, tho' I appreciate that would include some that are not medically required but improves general well-being and self-confidence, when used for pure vanity's sake is something I can't understand. Then again, I've haven't had the need to consider penis enlargement.
Natural. That's my preference - but if it makes the girl much happier in life then that's important too.

If the real person is the one you are born as, perhaps it should be advocated that women shouldn't wear any make up to enhance their facial beauty or wear high heels to increase their height and looks of their legs . Enhancement of women's beauty in many and various forms has been with us since at least the days of the Ancient Egyptians and breast implants are merely another part of the never ending quest to develop the perfect female form.

XLNC

Legend Member
View attachment 36895

Your XLNC if you've noticed scars underneath you've probably been looking at an older model. These days the implants are mostly inserted under the arm pits. I know an Asian lady who had. Size 350 gel inserted that way.
Quite likely, the ladies I had in mind would be over 40 at least.

Thanks for the tip though, I shall now examine other ladies' armpits closely too now. :pompous:

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Hmmmmm Myyyy view, Can I see Taslyn Boobies?
Please..........................Preety Please

XLNC

Legend Member
TASLYN PIERCE
TaslynPierce-img.jpg

I saw Taslyns amazing boobs last night.
Are they enhanced, I inquired. They are so perfect!
No she said, they are the real thing...and feel how firm they are!
TRULY AMAZING
(Ah but, that's youth for you!)

Thanks for that. So are you going to post a snapshot of you feeling how firm they are -- better yet, a slo-mo video -- or do we have to (gasp!) use our imaginations? :woot: