• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

To get them or not to get them

MrBig

Diamond Member
Over my dead body.
No, that's right, I'll be setting the ground work but before I get to the fun (bags) you'll have pushed me aside (dead or alive) and taken over. ☺

MrBig

Diamond Member
You people picking on each other Shameful
Take a leaf out of my book and be kind and generous to all
Unfortunately I feel that I must stop picking on you now that I know you're a fellow magpie wanker.

Last edited:

Yoshi Langtrees

Gold Member
mollys-tits-are-100-fake-11430-boobs.jpg

Blaze Star

Silver Member
This topic comes up every now and again and my view hasn't changed. I don't care if they are large or small natural is best. Fake can look really good in a bikini but they don't do anything for me. I just don't like the look mainly because of the unnatural shape and the way they move. As Adrianna says there is a softness and feel to natural ones that can be replicated with fake ones.

The only time breasts should be enhanced is if they are of irregular sizes or because of a medical need.
I agree 100%

purplefixer

Silver Member
Your body shape, your decision, but don't fall into the fallacy that "Men love large breasts". Personally I prefer the lil ones. Some guys do go gaga over great big bazooms, but I'm a legs and ass man, and it's a fairly recognized division! My wife has 'normous F-cup breasts, but it's just not my bag.

But then there's a reason we are both in the market for other 'friends with benefits' and why she likes hearing about my visits to my local AMP!

Happy2

Legend Member
Your body shape, your decision, but don't fall into the fallacy that "Men love large breasts". Personally I prefer the lil ones. Some guys do go gaga over great big bazooms, but I'm a legs and ass man, and it's a fairly recognized division! My wife has 'normous F-cup breasts, but it's just not my bag.

But then there's a reason we are both in the market for other 'friends with benefits' and why she likes hearing about my visits to my local AMP!
Where's your AMP purplefixer?
Last time I went into AMP I came out with more Life insurance and a bigger contribution to put in to my Superannuation

Happy2

Legend Member
This topic comes up every now and again and my view hasn't changed. I don't care if they are large or small natural is best. Fake can look really good in a bikini but they don't do anything for me. I just don't like the look mainly because of the unnatural shape and the way they move. As Adrianna says there is a softness and feel to natural ones that can be replicated with fake ones.

The only time breasts should be enhanced is if they are of irregular sizes or because of a medical need.
Totally agree Smoggy I would maybe add TS and sex change as another area where enhancement is justified

SchlongTimeCumming

New Members
Real are best, but I once knocked around with a girl that had an amazing set of fake boobs that even other girls couldn't keep there hands off!! If you want them, go for it I say!

JustMe

Gold Member
People (male/female/other) are too obsessed with the way they look and then their personality changes accordingly. Natural body equals natural personality I find.
I agree to the necessity for some medical reasons.