Panic Buying - WHY?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan60

Diamond Member
View attachment 93943
maybe there is some truth in people not being able to eat all they bought.
but these stories come from the daily mail and sun newspapers, and are believed to be staged.
those bananas don't look old do they.
can't quite see the use by dates on other stuff.
here is another picture used by the same stupid newspapers with the same story.......
1585751739813.png
yep, cans in the bin.
if that's not staged, i don't know what is.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
maybe there is some truth in people not being able to eat all they bought.
but these stories come from the daily mail and sun newspapers, and are believed to be staged.
those bananas don't look old do they.
can't quite see the use by dates on other stuff.
here is another picture used by the same stupid newspapers with the same story.......
View attachment 93944
yep, cans in the bin.
if that's not staged, i don't know what is.

Brits are dickwads ... sorry I applaud every time I hear the word Brexit.

stovo82

Diamond Member
Entitled cruise ship passenger unhappy about being housed and fed in 5 star hotels. Australian tax payers are unhappy that we have to house and feed entitled rich folk. The cruise ship passengers complain that being quarantined in 5 star hotels is worse conditions than prison. When you have spent months on a cruise ship and enjoyed a luxurious holiday, you have no right to complain about poor conditions in a 5 star hotel at tax payers expense. It is a first world problem of rich people complain about bad treatment in a 5 star hotel.

Where is the lobster, all you can eat breakfast, lunch and dinner? Wash it all down with $5,000+ wine or $10,000 bottle whiskey or cognac?

Last edited:

dan60

Diamond Member
Entitled cruise ship passenger unhappy about being housed and fed in 5 star hotels. Australian tax payers are unhappy that we have to house and feed entitled rich folk. The cruise ship passengers complain that being quarantined in 5 star hotels is worse conditions than prison. When you have spent months on a cruise ship and enjoyed a luxurious holiday, you have no right to complain about poor conditions in a 5 star hotel at tax payers expense. It is a first world problem of rich people complain about bad treatment in a 5 star hotel.

Where is the lobster, all you can eat breakfast, lunch and dinner? Wash it all down with $5,000+ wine or $10,000 bottle whiskey or cognac?
although the thought of bobbing around the ocean in a ship for 2 weeks does absolutely nothing for me, i do know a few couples who enjoy it.
they are not entitled or rich, have worked hard most their life and chose to spend a few grand on cruise ships instead of other holidays destinations.
prices on cruise ships are no more than hotels on average.
of course if you have money you can go nuts with the presidential suite i suppose.
everyone i have talked to is absolutely wrapped that they are not being allowed to rejoin the community before isolation, and would gladly pay for them to be isolated.
yes, there have been a couple of isolation complainers, like the media influencer chick, who got so much flak she has been forced to apologize.
but most that have been interviewed seem to understand and are accepting their 14 days.
do you really think all the cruise ship passengers spend all day drinking $5000 or $10000 bottles of alcohol?

Phoebe

Legend Member

We are housing rich folk at our expense and right now there are 1000's of folks all over the nation that have not home to go ...

stovo82

Diamond Member
We have 100,000+ homeless people living on the streets of Australia.
Rich people enjoyed a luxurious cruise and now complain That is entitlement and being ungrateful that Australia's tax dollars pay to house and feed rich people in 5 star hotels for 14 days.
We should be making the rich people pay for their quarantine and our government should be doing more to help out the homeless.

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member

Legend Member

I would like to see the food menu of the people who are quarintined in these 5 star hotels.

stovo82

Diamond Member
The English word "quarantine" is derived from Italian: "quaranta giorni" = 40 days!
1 to 10 in Italian is as follows:
uno, due, tre, quattro, cinque, sei, sette, otto, nove, dieci.

A

Annoyance

Looks like the Hoarders are looking to profit in ppls time of need.

With ppl like this no wonder there's a shortage of TP. Can you believe it 5k over TP seriously rooted.

Phoebe

Legend Member
I was forced to use my neighbours poodle to wipe my bum this morning.
I am not proud of myself but I really had no other choice & had to improvise. He wasn't happy & nor was my neighbour 😯

Poodle is now a Collingwood supporter...

stovo82

Diamond Member
Unemployed, missing teeth, alcoholic, junkie and just been released out of jail.
That was the description of a Colliwobbles supporter. The Colliwobbles have choked so many times in the Grand Finals. They counter the Grand Final losers statement with at least we made it to GF. Made it again to lose again, can not wait until my team face Collingwood in a GF. It is like shooting fish in the barrel, they are beaten before they even play the Grand Final.

stovo82

Diamond Member
Brisbane Lions were lucky to face Collingwood in back to back Grand Final in 2002 and 2003 to win a historic 3-peat. The Port Power may have made it harder for the Lions and the Port were as good as the Lions in that period by being minor Premiers, 3 years in a row and they ended the Lions run with the 2004 Power premiership.

N

Night Owl Ciao

Unemployed, missing teeth, alcoholic, junkie and just been released out of jail.
That was the description of a Colliwobbles supporter. The Colliwobbles have choked so many times in the Grand Finals. They counter the Grand Final losers statement with at least we made it to GF. Made it again to lose again, can not wait until my team face Collingwood in a GF. It is like shooting fish in the barrel, they are beaten before they even play the Grand Final.
Q: what's the difference between a female Collingwood supporter & a Pitbull?
A: Lipstick 😀

stovo82

Diamond Member
I am not an Eagles/Lions or Cats supporter. Seeing the Pies get beaten again was satisfying.
The Pies got lucky in 2010, saved by the siren in a drawn Final and smashed the Saints in the replay.
Seeing arrogant, smug Eddie Maguire cry and the entire Colliwobbles team cry again and again was priceless!

Legend Member
I am not an Eagles/Lions or Cats supporter. Seeing the Pies get beaten again was satisfying.
The Pies got lucky in 2010, saved by the siren in a drawn Final and smashed the Saints in the replay.
Seeing arrogant, smug Eddie Maguire cry and the entire Colliwobbles team cry again and again was priceless!
The reason that Collingwood has so many down and out supporters is that joffa the cheersquad leader works at the salvation.army homeless men's shelter and always takes them along to every home game salvos Brendan nottle is Collingwood Chaplin also takes his clients to the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.