Panic Buying - WHY?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy2

Legend Member
Maybe for some but I've seen some very frightened people act in ways they never would otherwise, including elderly.
And just because you are elderly doesn't mean they are nice deep down
We don't know a person's inner soul from what we see on the surface
I mean people meet me and think I'm nice

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
AFL is played on silly oval pitch with a silly oval ball... and you can pick it up... that's not football ...

N

Night Owl Ciao

AFL is played on silly oval pitch with a silly oval ball... and you can pick it up... that's not football ...
As opposed to a game that goes for 80 mins without even a single goal being scored mate?
Not to mention the players who insist on throwing themselves on the ground writhing in agony for the purpose of being awarded a free kick? Hmmmm it's a tough call mate! 🤣

stovo82

Diamond Member
As opposed to a game that goes for 80 mins without even a single goal being scored mate?
Not to mention the players who insist on throwing themselves on the ground writhing in agony for the purpose of being awarded a free kick? Hmmmm it's a tough call mate! 🤣

Soccer has two 45 minute halves + time added on for injury or stoppages. Only 3 substitutes per team and the rules for soccer are easy to understand. Soccer players do not throw themselves to the ground, diving and simulation to win a free kick or a penalty kick is an art form. The best players are the greatest actors. A player is barely touched or no touch, feign injury and it is a free kick or penalty kick or yellow card for obvious dive.
Rugby League and Rugby Union are more interesting to watch than AFL.

The rules in both Rugby League and Rugby Union are easier to understand and the umpires are fair with their decision and a third umpire can be called upon to challenge an umpire's decision or find out if it is a try or not? AFL baffles players and fans alike, the rules in AFL are inconsistent as seen with the tribunal and decisions made by umpires interpreting the game.

Soccer is a more intense sport to watch, it is hard to score goals in soccer, teams can use strategy to frustrate the opposition and patiently wait to counter attack and clinch a goal on the break. A goal in soccer is worth more than high scoring sports like AFL and basketball. Soccer is more like chess where strategy is important. AFL is like basketball, high scoring sports where it is easy to score and the value of scoring is less valuable than soccer where it is harder to score.

Last edited:

Phoebe

Legend Member
Soccer has two 45 minute halves + time added on for injury or stoppages. Only 3 substitutes per team and the rules for soccer are easy to understand. Soccer players do not throw themselves to the ground, diving and simulation to win a free kick or a penalty kick is an art form. The best players are the greatest actors. A player is barely touched or no touch, feign injury and it is a free kick or penalty kick or yellow card for obvious dive.

he rules in both Rugby League and Rugby Union are easier to understand and the umpires are fair with their decision and a third umpire can be called upon to challenge an umpire's decision or find out if it is a try or not? AFL baffles players and fans alike, the rules in AFL are inconsistent as seen with the tribunal and decisions made by umpires interpreting the game.

Soccer is a more intense sport to watch, it is hard to score goals in soccer, teams can use strategy to frustrate the opposition and patiently wait to counter attack and clinch a goal on the break. A goal in soccer is worth more than high scoring sports like AFL and basketball. Soccer is more like chess where strategy is important. AFL is like basketball, high scoring sports where it is easy to score and the value of scoring is less valuable than soccer where it is harder to score.

Its FOOTBALL! You sound like Eddie Maguire.. LOL ...

The offside rule in FOOTBALL is a bitch... :)

N

Night Owl Ciao

The rules in both Rugby League and Rugby Union are easier to understand and the umpires are fair with their decision and a third umpire can be called upon to challenge an umpire's decision or find out if it is a try or not? AFL baffles players and fans alike, the rules in AFL are inconsistent as seen with the tribunal and decisions made by umpires interpreting the game.

Opinions are like arseholes mate
Everyone has one & they more often than not stink!
Just ask @Phoebe if you don't believe me! 😳

Phoebe

Legend Member
I am not ever gonna let you sniff my bum crack mate so best you redirect your attentions elsewhere & save yourself further disappointment 😯

I would sooner walk through the Bronx in a KKK uniform than come within 3,000K of your huge fat flabby backside!

N

Night Owl Ciao

I would sooner walk through the Bronx in a KKK uniform than come within 3,000K of your huge fat flabby backside!
I don't wish to be a "nose tease" nor encourage you mate however my ass is quite toned & certainly not fat nor flabby & before you ask - No I will not send you a pic to prove it 😬

Phoebe

Legend Member
I don't wish to be a "nose tease" nor encourage you mate however my ass is quite toned & certainly not fat nor flabby & before you ask - No I will not send you a pic to prove it 😬

Here's mine:

images.jpeg

Phoebe

Legend Member
You trying to say Pheeble that your'e an Ass as well as an Arse ?
Not trying to be mean just wondering if you speak the Queens English or the Presidents

Haven't ewe got some sheep to shear , or maybe tend to, or maybe some lupins or barley to harvest....

I speak a mixture of all english versions even Aussie English at times my dear cocky mate...

T

Tania Admin

And just because you are elderly doesn't mean they are nice deep down
We don't know a person's inner soul from what we see on the surface
I mean people meet me and think I'm nice
I have met you and you really are nice! xo

N

Night Owl Ciao

You trying to say Pheeble that your'e an Ass as well as an Arse ?
Not trying to be mean just wondering if you speak the Queens English or the Presidents
He speaks whatever language he feels necessary to coerce his victims into dropping their underpants & preparing for a good old fashioned butt crack sniffing mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.