Do you like your breasts natural or silicon?

C

Curious1

Ive never had the opportunity to look at or touch 'enhanced' boobs :(

Any volunteers to let me try it? lol

R

ryski

i havent had any silicone boobs near touching distance also, so i'm not sure how i would go with them. i love large natural tho! but not massively large. i guess sometimes silicone is the way to go for some women who feel that they may be a bit flat. but its all asthetics in the end...

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
I have touched enhanced breasts and alas they do not feel as good as natural breasts in my opinion. However the nipples seem to perform and feel the same.

They can look very sexy. However I prefer ladies with smaller breasts.

Although my grandfather believed big breasts belong only on his cows.
:walk:

J

jj086

I actually have never experienced the silicone variety but i,m sure i would be ok with it lol :)

S

stingray

Nice shaped silicones are nice to see but if you touch them they are not that good. to Have sex i prever the natural

L

Lotto111

Natural for me. Some fake ones look just plain stupid! Can't beat a nice natural teardrop shapped boob. Plus the nipples are always more sensative.

David_San

Gold Member
I prefer everything natural, there was a girl i knew in uni who had a set of fake breasts and she let me cop a feel. To me it felt so weird I could feel the implant like it wasnt ment to be in there grossed me out a bit but to look at they were an impeccable set of tits!

forest

Gold Member
Natural is what I personally like best and I prefer smaller, but breasts are all wonderful, as long as the woman is happy in herself, that is what's important.

D

DocRocky007

In all honesty, I'd have to say I prefer natural. That being said, I don't mind if a girl I'm with has enhanced her breasts, but there's something about natural that just does it for me.

Rasmey 1

Foundation Member
Many men don't know about mine natural or not after felling them they notsure either. What do you think form the avator of me? Love SL

L

Locoplantman

i love all breasts, but natural firm and sensitive are a real turn on

A

ajdev

i must admit..... more than natural or silicon...
what men look out for is the proportion, the "perkyness"
and for some.....the feel of the breasts...

From my experience with women...
ive had the pleasure of dating women wiht both silicon and natural...
and of the women with implants some had softer implants more realistic albeit riskier implants... while others had firmer less realistic implants which weren't as risky.

Whatever your choice implants or not...the most important thing is your attitude...
you could have B cups and walk along proudly...and men would notice you more than you having D cups and slouching.... whatever your choice try to make sure you feel more confident with your assets... more confident the better =)

i hope that answers your questions..

M

Mary Anne PA

I like all boobs Natural or Silicon but not a big fan when they look like bolt on's.

M

msavage8

for me its real ones. smaller the better.
some guys tell me there's something wrong with me, but I dont care...
I still prefer small and natural

I agree - i'm always attracted to small and natural.

dman84

Bronze Member
i love them both to look at but when it comes to playing with nothing beats something oh natrual

C

Curious1

I posted in this thread months ago saying ive never touched enhanced boobs.
I figured i would get many Pm's and Emails from ladies on here offering to help me out to give me the experince of feeling a 'hand crafted' breast.....but alas, it did not happen.
*sigh*

p.s. I still havent experienced it....any offers of assistance now? :D

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Myself I prefer small breasts. Anything more than a mouthful is a waste. I really only find it natural seeing large breasts on Jersey cow.

Of course seeing a lady with large breasts would not stop me from being sexually excited and wanting to explore and enjoy her to the full.

I am amazed on the number of ladies who enjoy the thought and go to the trouble having larger breasts.
:walk:

U

unfulfilled

Unfortunately i have no basis for comparison so id have to go for real.

DeeAnn D

Gold Member
I myself have natural breasts but have felt silicone ones before and they were pretty good think it depends on whether they have had a good boob job done or a bad one.