• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Do you like your breasts natural or silicon?

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Do you like your breasts natural or silicon?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This question if for men and bi-sexual woman.

What do you prefer on your female partner? Real breasts, "enhanced" breasts, or "who cares?"

M

minimel

like danny said, 'who cares' as long as the person you love is happy with themselves, thats all that matters.. you go out with the person, not their boozies... unless you're shallow, but thats a seperate story :love8:

H

hilly

reply to breasts

well from this older guys point of view --no pun- when my better haft had cancer and had to have one off --doc, oftered to replace it with inplant--she looked at me . - -and i said its up to you babe--you are this womam i love no matter what. she looked me in the eye --KISSED-- me on the cheek and said thanks.--she never got it done.
so she passed with only one breast--so what --she was still my babe--hilly

P

perthminx

As someone lucky enough to have a feel of Sweet_As's boobs, I think they're amazing! But I did have a friend who also had breast cancer at 16 and had to have one breast removed. She eventually got an implant (kids at school can be cruel) but was very disappointed that she had no feeling in it at all..... She used to have to focus guys attention back to her natural one or elsewhere.

Personally, if I loved someone I wouldn't care what kind of boobs they had. But if we are just talking on general aesthetics, I don't find it particularly appealing when fake boobs look really fake, like two rockmelons strapped to your chest.....

C

Cameron2

for me its real ones. smaller the better.
some guys tell me there's something wrong with me, but I dont care...
I still prefer small and natural

J

jake

I like it when the breasts are sensitive so i can play (for hours literally). If women loose sensitiverty, what is the point? Besides having a cleavage to tease and tanterlise us with (which alot off bra's can enhance what you have anyway!) what's the point?

D

dangermouse

i thought i was going mad and my eyes were playing tricks on me looking at ur avatar hehe

C

Cacatous

I like fake boobs but real all the way for me.

I used to date a girl with fake boobs and they looked great and felt different but there is something special about the feel of a lovely pair of real boobs.

Especially when they like to be massaged, licked, bitten and pinched...

V

Vyxxxn

Cameron2 said:
for me its real ones. smaller the better.
some guys tell me there's something wrong with me, but I dont care...
I still prefer small and natural

I think I love you ;) lol....

I too have had the pleasure of more than my hands meeting Sweet_As Minx ;)& personally I wouldn't care either way myself....each to their own and if they are happy then thats all that matters...

B

BigMike

Natural,

Some of those enhanced ones could well take an eye out. When you consider that the idea breast should fit in a champagne glass... that is what the glass is modeled on Marie Ant... gawd my spelling is hopeless. That french queen.

Cheers

BigM

M

Megan

ALL boobs are pretty yummy arent they ?
Ive tried both and i liked it !

P

POCKETROCKET

Fake/real Love Em Both

Firstly thanks to perthminx and vyxxn for your nice words...and those that are curious mine are always there for you..lol..

So as a wearer of the silicone type i must admit that i do prefer a nice perky natural set to the silicone ones...unless of course they are soft and squishy silicone like one of mine...on the sensitivity side of things...yes mine were very much more sesitive than what they are now..they kind of have that not really there feeling to them...but the other flip side to that is the fun things you i can now do with my newly aquired boobies....it is really a case of each to their own and as long as everyone is happy then it shouldnt matter if they are real or in my case "unreal"...lol...

:icon_porc

x

V

Vyxxxn

Hmmm I Just dunno....

BigMike said:
Natural,

Some of those enhanced ones could well take an eye out. When you consider that the idea breast should fit in a champagne glass... that is what the glass is modeled on Marie Ant... gawd my spelling is hopeless. That french queen.
Cheers
BigM

Claim: Champagne glasses were modeled on Marie Antoinette's breasts.

Origins: The search for amusing bits of trivia to trot out at cocktail parties leads many to the misbelief that the saucer-shaped champagne glass was modeled on a famed beauty's breast. Over the years, this claim has been made of a number of women:

Marie Antoinette (1755-1793): This narcissistic French queen (wife of Louis XVI and of "Let them eat cake!" fame) was said to have had champagne glasses fashioned from casts of her breasts so courtiers could drink to her health from them.

Madame du Pompadour (1721-1764): This mistress of France's Louis XV supposedly had the glasses crafted as a special gift for her imperial lover who it was said greatly admired her breasts and longed to be able to drink champagne from them.

Madame du Barry (1743-1793): The same story told about du Pompadour is also told of du Barry, another mistress of France's Louis XV.

Empress Josephine (1763-1814): This wife of Napoleon had a great fondness for the bubbly (her champagne bills were said to have horrified her husband), so it's not surprising this legend would attach to her.

Diane de Poitiers (1499-1566): This mistress of Henry II was said to have commissioned a glassblower at their Chateau d'Anet to make them as a present to Henry, who was particularly enamored of her breasts and harbored a fantasy to drink wine from them. In another version of the tale, Henry was the one who came up with this idea, and the mold was solely of her left breast.

Helen of Troy: Helen was said to possess "the face that launched a thousand ships," a reference to her husband, Menelaus, coming after her and her lover, Paris, with a force of thousands. It is said Paris made wax molds of her breasts, then used those molds as forms for drinking glasses.

None of the "famed beauty's breast" tales hold up. Champagne was invented in the 17th century when a Benedictine monk discovered a way to trap bubbles of carbon dioxide in wine. As for the glass, it was designed and made in England especially for champagne around 1663.

1663 rules out du Barry, du Pompadour, Josephine, and Marie Antoinette, all of whom were born long after the coupe came into existence. As for de Poitiers, she died a century before either the glass or the beverage was invented. If she existed at all, Helen of Troy predates champagne and the glass by about two millennia.

No one knows how this rumor began, but a good guess would be someone's drunken observations on the shape of the glass coupled with a dollop of male fantasy sparked it off.

The coupe is further associated with ladies' breasts by the oft-repeated claim that prospective members of the Folies Bergere dance troupe were subjected to a champagne glass test -- a coupe fit over their naked breasts determined who was eligible. Provided the young ladies' charms remained within the glass, they were still in the running; if their natural wonders overflowed, it was, well, tough titties for them.

Popularity and salacious lore aside, the coupe is not the glass of choice for champagne connoisseurs. Fans of the grape swear that the best glasses to tipple from are flutes, which are tall and thin with lips that curve inward slightly at the top. Flutes concentrate the bubbles and the bouquet, heightening the champagne experience. Coupes encourage the wine to warm and go flat quickly.
THANK-YOU

O

Oscar

I reckon you can't beat natural,But,on some people silastic is fantastic! :3some:

S

Sia

Money is all that matters.All woman with the small natural boobs wishing to have a bigger boobs.to look sexy and feel confident with our body it doesnt really matters what man feels about it,its a womans body what she feels and how to look natural.

L

leica

My preference - natural, all the way. I have only come across a few enhanced pairs that I actually liked - and natural is still better (regardless of size). I am a bit odd also though, I hate large boobs. a b/c cup is a perfect mouthful and enough to grab hold of.

Spocky57

Pleasure is my aim
Diamond Member
I agree with Pocketrocket comment. "shouldnt matter if they are real or in my case "unreal"... (Would love to see them some time...lol)
I guess they all can and should be admired and enjoyed by us men.
I personnaly do like to see a nice set on show.
If women are comfortable having them and they feel better for it then good on them..........

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Large or small.... I like them all
Perk or puff... that's my stuff
Silicone or natural....I don't care
So long as the Girl...... has a headturning pair

But nothing I've done...could ever compare
To a blinfold Girl.... secured to a chair
Then with crop raised high.... it falls thru the air
To caress the tips.... of that magnificent pair.

J

jessiidoll

i love breasts- all shapes and sizes, natural or silicon. even thinking about it, makes me wet.

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Glad you approve johnLou... as there is always the risk that I could offend someones values... but of course I would only ever practice my croping skills on those 'tender pink tips' with a willing participant and that itself with the intent of either satisfying her curiosity or else arousing her senses.

M

Mary Anne PA

I prefer natural, but a good BA and whos to know?
Most important is do I get to play with them?
I cant stand the 'two orange on a skeleton" look however

Tyla Chris

Diamond Member
Well i have met both types and liked them both... but for me if i went silicon they would have to get bigger...or reduction and bigger (too much surgery)... and i dont wanna be any bigger than the goddess nature gave me.. DD natural does me good :)

M

Mary Anne PA

Well i have met both types and liked them both... but for me if i went silicon they would have to get bigger...or reduction and bigger (too much surgery)... and i dont wanna be any bigger than the goddess nature gave me.. DD natural does me good :)

Im the same, Id get a lift, but never go bigger. In fact once I retire from stripping Im getting a reduction.

fredo77

Foundation Member
Definitely, nice, full and Natural :)

I am really not a fan of the silicone bricks stapled to the chest look, like Pam Anderson.

Although as stated, a well done enhancement and how can you tell!