• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Do you like your breasts natural or silicon?

S

switch28

Never having felt silicon I can only go by what I've seen. There are sooo many bad boob jobs that it gives them a bad name. There is nothing worse that boobs that just look like someone stuck them on.

to me they must look natural, maybe I'm just old fashioned!!!!

B

Benny01

Lo All

I must say am a natural fan for feel and touch but dont get me wrong i love all breasts ...little ones,large ones, natural ones or fake just love breast :love76:

W

Wicked

I prefer natural to fake any day. Girls are obsessed with the size of their breasts. There is nothing wrong with a natural a/b/c cup. The only time a girl should think of enhancement is if their breasts have lost shape, or look deflated. Sometimes if they loose to much weight, or after child birth the breast is left looking a little sad.

I have felt some shocking breast enlargements, where you can feel the implant. That is the worst of it. In the best cases the it's hard to tell. It may depend on if the implant is behind the muscle and what type is used.

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Wow! This thread just proves how many tit men there are out there. And how many ladies think a lot of them too.
:walk:

R

Robozou

Put bluntly

Big fat saggy natural juggs any day of the week :p

But either way its more important that there size and shape fits the overall body.

A

Alecia the Foxx

Don't think they do silicone anymore, it's too risky. It's saline now, has been for about 10 years. Feels more natural than silicone as well.;D

jack121

Bronze Member
Natural for me, given the health issues. And natural because a woman should be able to feel comfortable about her size without having to resort to surgery just to please other people. For me it's natural boobs on a lady who is comfortable enough with herself to not care less what others think. Just my 2c.

T

TemptMe

Don't think they do silicone anymore, it's too risky. It's saline now, has been for about 10 years. Feels more natural than silicone as well.;D

Silicone still continues to be used in a cohesive gel form...less chance of leakage. If the correct implant size is selected, shape and position (under muscle or over muscle) the breast can still feel quite natural. A skilled surgeon is the key to success.

A

Alecia the Foxx

Silicone still continues to be used in a cohesive gel form...less chance of leakage. If the correct implant size is selected, shape and position (under muscle or over muscle) the breast can still feel quite natural. A skilled surgeon is the key to success.

As far as I'm aware, the top surgeons today only use silicon for the casing of the implants, as you say, to stop leakage, but saline is used for the inside. The liquid silicon has been found to be too dangerous if there is leakage.

LisaMarie

Bronze Member
I really don't like the appearance of breast implants, the ones I've seen look like a couple of rock melons just slapped in there :happy4:

Of course I'm not a big fan of large natural breasts either. But I do like natural breast.

hugs

x

LisaMarie

C

CBRstranger

Nothing beats natural but fake is still good if they are done well.

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
I am amazed of the cost involved. And they have to be done again every ten years.

I admit it is getting hard to tell if they are natural or not. Yes I agree a good feel does reveal all.

Those who want to go through the pain and expense- good on them because most seem to be very very happy of the result. And yes big breasts can be very sexy.

Okay I just like them big and small. I like them the best when I have my fingers caressing them and my tongue playing with the nipples.
:walk:

T

TheTurk

The old Coca-Cola commercials had it right...

"Ain't nothing like the real thing, baby"

P

Pleasure Me

Not a fan of the look of the implants, the shape doesn't look quite right to me.

However, the perkyness factor certainly decreases after kids, so some sort of lift would be good. Anyone know if that can be done? Costs?

Regardless of perkyness or not, they still fuction well and feel great! So I guess that's the main thing.

maxpower

Bronze Member
Natural is slightly better but really there is no such thing as a bad breast. I love them all!!

F

frendoto

Recently, I saw the smallest breasts I've ever seen and I saw some big implants too. I preferred the big implants to the tiny, tiny naturals.

If I had the choice between natural and implants of the same size, I'd choose both. I'd choose natural.

BigPhil912

Bronze Member
i love them all.. natural/fake/big/small... although when they are extremely big that do not seem naural im not a fan of

R

rommel64

10 years ago bolt on boobs didn't turn me on but the more girls i saw with them I got to like them more and think they are great now and still like real ones too.

A

aas17

i find that imps look great under clothes but cant compete with nice naturals uncovered

18htan

Firm small natural ones are my favorites...

But i dont discriminate...

Banjo6938

Silver Member
Natural for me and medium/large in size. I love the way boobs flattene into a girls chest or hang to the side. My experiences with enhanced breasts have been "bolt-on" large ones that just didn't look right. But I expect now with a good surgeon and a realistic size enhancement you probably can't tell the difference.