Do you like your breasts natural or silicon?

adam74

Silver Member
For me size is not so important. As long as they are natural (or least feel that way) and there are two of them, I'm a happy guy. Got nothing against the silicon in particular, just prefer natural.

I have to say though, that I love the look and definitely the feel (particularly when they are being rubbed in ones face) of a nice pendulous pair.

S

sonics34

Agee withAdam74, prefer natural breasts, size is not essential but a tear drop pair is very nice

M

mojito123

Natural is always better. Silicon ? Yuck ... might as well squeeze a softball, that ain't real brest yo

emdee777

Bronze Member
Always natural. Cannot understand how some women feel they need to be big breasted. They (breasts) are all very yummy

M

miss_holly

i think either are nice, I have fake breasts, not overly large ones though, when i wear clothes you cant even tell theyre fake because theyre so natural. and mine are silicone, not saline, so theyre not hard, theyre actually really soft and squishy.

A lot of people dont realise that just because you have fake breasts, that theyre hard and like "softballs" when in actual fact thats only a few people, who have just had a bad boob job.

I dont like the term "fake" , I prefer... "enhanced" as they are not like a push up bra, or bra stuffing, theyre still there when i take my bra off.

I love my enhanced boobies :)

B

bazz68

mmmmm boobies lol, i havent had the pleasure of playing with enhanced boobies but natural are good and a lot of fun. Ill have to put playing enhanced boobies on the things to do list!!!

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
i think either are nice, I have fake breasts, not overly large ones though, when i wear clothes you cant even tell theyre fake because theyre so natural. and mine are silicone, not saline, so theyre not hard, theyre actually really soft and squishy.

A lot of people dont realise that just because you have fake breasts, that theyre hard and like "softballs" when in actual fact thats only a few people, who have just had a bad boob job.

I dont like the term "fake" , I prefer... "enhanced" as they are not like a push up bra, or bra stuffing, theyre still there when i take my bra off.

I love my enhanced boobies :)

With you there Miss Holly, MA introduced me to a Georgeous Girl a few years back and we really hit it off... She had magnificent breasts.... she moved in and we had been sharing a bed for almost 3 weeks when she said.... "I must introduce you to my Plastic Surgeon"... Reality was I had been sleeping with her, making love, caressing her breasts and had not even realised they were 'enhanced'.... That is how good and natural looking/feeling they were.

B

Belinda&Darren

I think most people prefer natural, however I do understand those women who are not as well endowed as others who opt for enhancement to make them feel better about themselves. It's a personal choice and people should just accept people for who they are!

Last edited by a moderator:
T

TemptMe

There are of course medical issues surrounding why one may have enhancement...I say enjoy and be enjoyed be it natural or enhanced!!!!

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
I think most people prefer natural, however I do understand those women who are not as well endowed as others who opt for enhancement to make them feel better about themselves. It's a personal choice and people should just accept people for who they are!

Agreed B&D..... Clear case of... Different strokes for different folks... there are many and wide ranging reasons why Women have breast surgery... and like you I'm happy to live and let live and to enjoy the Female anatomy in it's varying forms.... Bit like IceCream.... I like ALL the flavours... but some more than others!

M

miss_holly

There are many reason why people get breast implants. I started off with a Full C cup so i already had nice sized. I simply got implants because i LIKE the look of fake breasts. Its not that most people prefer natural, because thats simply not true.

Sir Stefan would like to say.....
Of course you are right there Miss Holly.... I have had many relationships in my life, including 1 x marriage 4 x defacto and 3 x Mistresses and severasl lovers and some have had natural breasts and others have been enhanced and to tell the truth I liked and enjoyed them all..... Fake or real... I have no particular preference one way or the other!

Last edited by a moderator:

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
Doesn't really bother me either way. As long as the lady still enjoys the sensation of her nipples being caressed or sucked it's all good.

I have been with a couple of girls that only had small boobs but had really long sucable nipples. That was quiet surprising to me how long there nipples got.

Y

Young_male

both are fine. i have found that girls with fake silicon breasts become More computable with themselves as obviously they were a little insecure with their size before. This makes the sex allot more enjoyable. I’m not fussy tho there all good!!

I

impress1

Natuarl.... are natural.... silicon do not flow between ya fingers....having photographed em natuarl is the winner......I have seen some terrible outcomes..... x x x x

H

h0tsexybabe

Nobody I know has silicon breasts but mine are A la Natural... I love em!!

B

bigboyinperth

The real deal is always better! However you wouldn't knock either back!

Pussyeater

Bronze Member
Natural is the only way to have breasts, a lot of fun, will have to check out some enhanced boobs.

B

briz_guy

implants are sexy if they're done properly.. otherwise i think they can look out of place.

B

bigdaz

i prefer natural breasts to silicon.i love to softly massage them andkiss them

B

bigloupoli

prefer natural but some need a lift to make her feel sexy so that's all good