• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Do you like your breasts natural or silicon?

P

paperbag111

Natural for sure!
From Sir Mixalot - "Cuz silicone parts were made for toys. I want 'em real thick and juicy ... Even white boys got to shout. Baby got back"

S

Sextek

i love all breasts, but i do have a thing for big breasts, and i prefer natural to silicon. they move like waves, so exciting.

Y

YourAstrid

Mine are natural, but I can't argue with anyone who wants to enhance theirs if it makes them feel more confident. It's just not a step I would take for myself

1moretime

Bronze Member
I had the pleasure of my first experience with enhanced breasts about 2 weeks ago, and I've completely changed my tune. I used to be sure I'd prefer natural and bought into the whole argument that it indicates low self esteem and confidence, which are the things that make someone truly sexy. Well that's complete bollocks. I'm sure it entirely depends on the girl who got them done, her original motivation and how she feels post procedure.

If the enhancement is done well, they can be absolutely sensational to look at, to touch, and they can truly add to the sexual experience. I've heard that it can result in reduced sensation which is tragic for all parties involved. Hopefully the wonders of medical science can eliminate this risk completely in the future.

I'm looking forward to a repeat encounter with these fantastic breasts sometime soon and if anyone's interested, I'll update to see if my opinion changes once the novelty factor wears off.

S

SimpleSimon

I had the pleasure of a lap dance with an incredible beauty some time ago (Dolls House but can't remember her name) and she let me touch and caress her breasts. Now I've always been a big lover of big boobies but this girl had B size boobs and they were all natural. After caressing them for 5 minutes or more I told her that I was blown away by her incredible boobs and to make sure she never let anyone talk her into getting a boob job. They were perky and silky soft and just to die for. Remember I always preferred large boobs 1 g/f in my past wore J cup bras ..... since seeing her (the stripper) I have also had a FWB's thing going on with another girl who might just sneak into an B cup and I can't get my hands off them. To the point she asked me what was so fascinating about them.

For the record they were all natural just the way nature intended them.

M

Milla

For myself? I prefer small and natural. A full b would be perfect..

As for other's? As long as they are happy.. Fake or not.

R

ready2eatu_69

Had the pleasure of examining both up close if you get my drift.
Prefer natural C to D cup always been a tit man.
But Implants can also go a long way. Sit real nice and can be nice and firm.

Hate the huge Basketballs some women get WTF can you do with them???

Cheers...
:sign4:

A

Alecia the Foxx

Yeah, natural are better for Spanish (titty f**k) but otherwise, who really cares?

L

Little miss

If theyre natural but can still stand up on their own (like mine) then Im sold!

F

FateDecided

As long as they're not huge & fake (basketball/watermelon hard silicon) then we couldn't care less!

T

TallTara

Sometimes you can't tell they look almost alike, although they have to fit the body they go with. I dont like huge ones on small girls, its just a little obvious. I like both natural and silicon after all i have only seen them on other chicks and you just cant tell glancing at them! I have seen girls directly after surgery as i am also a nurse and some jobs look beter then others, it also depends on how well the patient heals and the surgeon. All in all be happy with what you have!

S

Sheldon Thervasa

As they say, "to each their own," and if someone wants to enhance the way they look, it's their prerogative so if they can find a great surgeon to work with, why not?
At the same time, if some women prefer a natural look, that's their choice aswell. Vive la difference and enjoy your right to choose what you feel comfortable with. Love, Sheldon Thervasa. x

M

msalisonlacey

I prefer a woman to be happy with her breasts whatever they may be. If she wants natural, silicon or saline I don't care as long as she is comfortable in her skin. I think child birth is a big deciding factor for women and a valid reason for breast augmentation.

With the current trend of designer bras most females can look great in an outfit even after the most breast disfiguring child birth. But it is at the end of the day when the women has to disrobe she must decide if she is comfortable with her skin or not.

A women's breasts (covered) are constantly in display in modern society. They are judged by men and women a like. They become a focal point and like it or not a talking point as this thread has shown. Now let us take the other extreme. Imagine after child birth a mans penis shrivelled and thinned away. Imagine it was a focal point of males fashion and fashion was designed to show his manly hood. Then I am sure the most common procedure would be penile implants and the men on this forum who posted they preferred natural breasts for their own amusements would be the first inline to accept this new procedure.

antonov

Gold Member
Recently visited a couple of WLs with implants and I could actually feel them inside the breasts....They might look good, but definitely not for touching!

P

Peter

The real thing is better, but after being with some WL's who have had the enhancement you would have to be really fussy not to enjoy both.

Demon

Legend Member
Natural is better. Some fake ones look good (when new), but most deteriorate over time. Someone I know was told by her surgeon that they need replacing after 10 years.

When touching them, and when they move during sex fake ones are not as good as natural (even if natural is smaller).

Many women also get too big fake ones, which are not a turn-on.

Happy2

Legend Member
My better half has a little silicon due to reconstruction God bless silicon and quality surgeons