Ask me a question and get an honest answer

pjmc

Gold Member
Errrrr I did say I'd answer honestly so here it is..I struggle to manage nightshift plus my day job plus attempting to keep a healthy lifestyle. It's difficult.

Thats really admirable. I feel bad for asking now but you should be proud

A

Adrianna Lush

What is it that you like about couples bookings, and do you enjoy them more than one on one bookings?
Hmmmm that's a good one!
I enjoy couples because I feel as if there is a heightened excitement probably because there are more people involved. But there is something incredibly special in sharing such an intimate act with a couple who jave known each for a long time.

Prefer....yes and no but mainly yes!

A

Adrianna Lush

How long have you been a working lady and how long do you see yourself doing it for?

What is the strangest request you received in a booking?
On and off for months at a time for approx 2yr.
Too many strange ones to attempt to give the title.

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
Is there any way that becoming a W/L has changed your perception of relationships, in a way that was very different than before?

Camille

Bronze Member
Now that's more like it! Perfect.. Then I'll know where to find you when I need you ;)

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Adrianna, You are obviously highly driven to a personal goal in life.
So what your main goal?
(Go traveling world wide, big beautiful house, early retirement, your own business, family and kids)

Errrrr I did say I'd answer honestly so here it is..I struggle to manage nightshift plus my day job plus attempting to keep a healthy lifestyle. It's difficult.

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
OK Adrianna
one from a old Guy ,

Have you worked in a house that lines the girls up and the man chooses one ?,

And by the way I have read all your answers and as far as I can tell you have been honest thanks .

A

Adrianna Lush

Hello FB2
Yes I have. It was my first place I worked. Felt like cattle lining up to be branded but it was my first place so I didn't know any better so I thought it was how things were done.
OK Adrianna
one from a old Guy ,

Have you worked in a house that lines the girls up and the man chooses one ?,

And by the way I have read all your answers and as far as I can tell you have been honest thanks .

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Hello FB2
Yes I have. It was my first place I worked. Felt like cattle lining up to be branded but it was my first place so I didn't know any better so I thought it was how things were done.
e
Well it was often the way things were done with slight variations

ie a girls line up more or less like soldiers on parade
b madame introduces girls in a lounge
c all girls meet man one on one

Q were you befuddled by why men chouse a girl and was your ego bruised

A

Adrianna Lush

AHOY....my honest answer would be to buy enough

e
Well it was often the way things were done with slight variations

ie a girls line up more or less like soldiers on parade
b madame introduces girls in a lounge
c all girls meet man one on one

Q were you befuddled by why men chouse a girl and was your ego bruised
No it was actually quite an education for me. Fascinating how most of the veryvery young men went with the most mature lady there (60s) and that confused us younger girls for a while then we just accepted it and laughed it off.
No bruised ego...always well intact hahaha...I don't take it personally at all. We were being judged by our looks...most of us were beautiful just in different ways. You build a thickish skin in the sex industry

A

Adrianna Lush

Why are ex's such assholes?
Bruised ego from rejection and they probably feel a blow to their masculinity. Shame and rejection in adulthood often triggers childhood memories pf similar experiences and they act out (in an assholey way) mainly due to hurt.

A

Adrianna Lush

Ahoy Adrianna, You are obviously highly driven to a personal goal in life.
So what your main goal?
(Go traveling world wide, big beautiful house, early retirement, your own business, family and kids)
Honestly....buy a pirate ship and sail the seven seas...I'll keep an eye (just one eye) out for ya!