Ask me a question and get an honest answer

A

Adrianna Lush

Adrianna, do you take it personally if a client chooses a different girl on the next visit. Would you say your response is indicative of most WL's. I ask as I feel driven to experience new girls regardless of how much fun I had with the last one.
Hi Glen20
I think a lot of clients would like to know the answer to this one.
However I must emphasise that this is ONLY my opinion as I think it varies with other girls.
I have absolutely NO problem at all if a client I had seen once or twice comes in and sees someone else..isn't that why you go to a parlour...variety? I don't take it personally. I still am polite and chat with them briefly but it doesn't bother me at all. You don't go to a parlour to be committed or tied down (only if u want to..u bring the rope) to any one girl. However I have seen girls take it very personally when 'their' client sees someone else.

A

Adrianna Lush

If someone told you you could have a house, any kind of house with any kind of value in any place of the world, where would you choose? What kind of house would it be, and why?
Interesting. ....maybe a two bed bungalow on the beautiful coastline of Madagascar or Maldives...why?? Whynot!
OR a block of land in southern Spain

pjmc

Gold Member
What is this?
AMA = ask me anything.
Reddit is a huge online forum community extravaganza.. With a thread for every subject possible (and I do mean everything). Reddit.com/r/AMA is very popular as celebrities... Industry experts... Musicians etc will do AMA question times where anyone in the world can talk to them.

And as for Reddit... If you ever visit news . com or PerthNow etx... 50% of their content/stories are taken from there.

Now back to the questions so I keep this relevant. There was a great thread started the other regarding 'what is the best time to visit a W/L'. You do overnight shifts yeah? Do you have many quiet periods or a time of the shift where you really feel into the night?

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Well, maam, I am testing the "Ask me a question and get an honest answer" title. LoL...

A

Adrianna Lush

AMA = ask me anything.
Reddit is a huge online forum community extravaganza.. With a thread for every subject possible (and I do mean everything). Reddit.com/r/AMA is very popular as celebrities... Industry experts... Musicians etc will do AMA question times where anyone in the world can talk to them.

And as for Reddit... If you ever visit news . com or PerthNow etx... 50% of their content/stories are taken from there.

Now back to the questions so I keep this relevant. There was a great thread started the other regarding 'what is the best time to visit a W/L'. You do overnight shifts yeah? Do you have many quiet periods or a time of the shift where you really feel into the night?
Thanks for the info.

Yes I do the nightshift...um the BEST time?? Depends what you mean like to see the most variety?? That would be approx 1am as all the shifts cross over at that time.
But if you mean for me personally when I feel i could give the ultimate experience...all depends on the mood of the place to be honest. Sometimes clients bring a really lively fun energy or sometimes it is one rude comment from a drunk that brings the energy low. But most of the time the music is pumping and I surround myself with playful lively other W/L so it doesn't feel like work.
Depends on each night as it really is quite unpredictable. Sorry I can't give you a definite answer it's just that it changes so much. Worst time to come in is ten min before shift is over!

pjmc

Gold Member
Thanks for the info.

Yes I do the nightshift...um the BEST time?? Depends what you mean like to see the most variety?? That would be approx 1am as all the shifts cross over at that time.
But if you mean for me personally when I feel i could give the ultimate experience...all depends on the mood of the place to be honest. Sometimes clients bring a really lively fun energy or sometimes it is one rude comment from a drunk that brings the energy low. But most of the time the music is pumping and I surround myself with playful lively other W/L so it doesn't feel like work.
Depends on each night as it really is quite unpredictable. Sorry I can't give you a definite answer it's just that it changes so much. Worst time to come in is ten min before shift is over!
Perfect answer! Now get some sleep!

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
LOL.......what a great post............

images

........certainly made my afternoon...........

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
What is it that you like about couples bookings, and do you enjoy them more than one on one bookings?

asianguy77

Diamond Member
Ok.. let it be acknowledged that I am copying Yoda's idea here. I thought it might be interesting to ask a W/L a question and I'll give you honest answers. Anything you've been wanting to ask a W/L now is your chance.....

How long have you been a working lady and how long do you see yourself doing it for?

What is the strangest request you received in a booking?

Last edited: